Samurai Champloo Episode 26: Evanescent Encounter, Part 3 Discussion!!
4941   97

• Mobile Suit Gundam

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami

You know, since you got the Gundum one, you should have probably given someone else a chance to get the Champloo one. It's sort of common courtesy. You don't take seconds before everyone's had a turn.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Banned

Don't do it Alchemist. I know what you want to do, don't f**king do it.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• Mobile Suit Gundam

DeusMasquerade said:

What, another new Evanescence song?? Sorry, but I'm all out of those!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Banned

ALchemist81 said:

DeusMasquerade said:

What, another new Evanescence song?? Sorry, but I'm all out of those!

Thank Christ.

"Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal

• SwimPeanut

I can't believe we're at the end! :( Where did the time go?

I don't care what anyone says, I loved seeing this fantastic show again after 7 years. It was almost like seeing it for the very first time.

Looking forward to tonight!

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Toonami

Bump

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Other Anime

Here we go.

Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.

• SwimPunk

You know it's a big deal when there's no opening theme.

• ShoeHands

Hope anyone who's watching this for the first time has enjoyed the ride. Final episode now.

• Toonami

Wish this didn't have a two week break before the finale. That was a dumb move on Toonami's part.

• Toonami

the thrilling conclusion....I guess

• Mobile Suit Gundam

owww

What will Fuu Find behind that door??

• Mobile Suit Gundam

mochi said:

the thrilling conclusion....I guess

YOU DAMN RIGHT!!!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

SCREW YOU, you tortuous asshole!!!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

D******D!!!

Censored the last time this episode aired!

Also P***Y!

• Toonami

Meilag32 said:

Wish this didn't have a two week break before the finale. That was a dumb move on Toonami's part.

Yeah, that timing could have been a little better, atleast get the last two back to back

• Special Snowflake

There's no in-between?

I dunno. Zoro and Mihawk found that in-between when they fought and they both came out of it looking cool as f**k.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Where the HELL is everybody!?

• Toonami

Zurqoxn said:

You know it's a big deal when there's no opening theme.

Yeah.

Personally I've always enjoy when shows choose to do that.

• Toonami

Mugen showing some real style.

And Fuu meets her Dad and he's dying? What a rip.