4

Hahahaha I'm dying!! This is... great!!!! What a night! :D
624   17

  • -3

    What a funny movie I'm watching! Anger Management!
    Classic Adam Sandler.


  • Banned
    0

    Oh god I think I saw that in the theater when it came out. There was nothing else playing at the time.


  • 0

    Same and a thousand times since then because it's one of the best comedies of all-time!


  • Banned
    0

    Hey come on, when you troll.. the troll has to be realistic or no one will believe it.


  • SwimSage Banned
    1

    When Jack Nicholson goes singing West Side Story.


  • 1

    Troll?

    I'm being serious, it's a great movie. -_-


  • Banned
    0

    43%
    Average Rating: 5.1/10
    Reviews Counted: 189
    Fresh: 82
    Rotten: 107
    Critics Consensus: Thought not without its funny moments, Anger Management is ultimately stale and disappointingly one-note, especially considering its capable cast.


  • 1

    Haha oh please those are the dorks who fall out of their chairs laughing when they see a Shakespearean comedy like Twelfth Night. You really think those ingratiating sycophants really know good humor? Of course not!


  • Banned
    0

    Ah, Rotten Tomates.....Rate for pay at it's finest.

    But I will agree....The movie is shit.

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    0

    CyberBully360 said:

    Ah, Rotten Tomates.....Rate for pay at it's finest.

    But I will agree....The movie is shit.

    They can't pay everyone. If they could the new independence day movie would be doing better than 30 percent.


  • Banned
    0

    Daosguard said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    Ah, Rotten Tomates.....Rate for pay at it's finest.

    But I will agree....The movie is shit.

    They can't pay everyone. If they could the new independence day movie would be doing better than 30 percent.

    groan......No, the film makers pay them for good reviews.....Why would RT be paying anyone?

    You were banned. It fills you with determination


  • Banned
    0

    You know, that's one of the very few Adam Sandler movies I really really like.

    "Wait, I don't remember 'Allahu Akbar' being in the lyrics..." - Eagles Of Death Metal


  • Banned
    0

    CyberBully360 said:

    Daosguard said:

    CyberBully360 said:

    Ah, Rotten Tomates.....Rate for pay at it's finest.

    But I will agree....The movie is shit.

    They can't pay everyone. If they could the new independence day movie would be doing better than 30 percent.

    groan......No, the film makers pay them for good reviews.....Why would RT be paying anyone?

    Uh yeah... that's exactly what I said. Groan at yourself instead.

    Like I said, they can't pay off everyone. If it were possible there's a lot of movies on RT that would have way better reviews. The whole point of RT is that it's hundreds of reviews, so you're not getting some phony review from some paid off hack.

    Really? What's to like about it. The premise is just so stupid.


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    They don't "pay off" everyone like its a conspiracy but a company could buy like 100 positive ratings or reviews on a movie site to boost them. I've seen examples of it


  • SwimNinja
    0

    Hey! Twelfth Night is pretty funny when the cast is right, especially when Viola gets in that sword fight.

    "The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita


  • 0

    it's one of sandler's better ones.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • 0

    Oh zeni, i love watching movies with you


Log in to reply