Hunter X Hunter Episode 11 Discussion
12501   213

• Toonami

http://luciendodge.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/HunterXHunter-banner.jpeg

Trouble X With X the Gamble

No spamming, trolling, hating, mass-downvoting, etc. (not that it won't happen).

Only on @toonami.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimPeanut

Hey! I was wondering if I had to post a Hunter X Hunter discussion myself seeing as how I don't know where everyone went to. I'm glad that you did! I wouldn't want this great show to get left behind!

Looking forward to tonight.

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Banned

They're only on episode 11 on toonami? When did this start airing?

Honestly, I haven't touched the Dub, but maybe I'll give it a shot.

It's one of my favorite animes after all, I hope they make a second part or remake like they are doing with D. Grayman

SandStone said:

They're only on episode 11 on toonami? When did this start airing?

Honestly, I haven't touched the Dub, but maybe I'll give it a shot.

It's one of my favorite animes after all, I hope they make a second part or remake like they are doing with D. Grayman

(Crowd riots)

"Put Toonami on weeknights! This is stupid! Hunter x Hunter won't be finished until 2030 at this rate."

• SwimPeanut

@SandStone It started after Dimension W finished. So April 23rd.

I know what you mean. This is a Great show so far. Might be one of the few long runners I can really get into!

Some days, some nights, some live, some die in the name of the Samurai!

Never underestimate a woman!

See ya, Space Cowboys and Cowgirls!

• Banned

This is one you will definitely not regret. The point where they ended it... I was dissapointed but it was a good place to cut it given the manga author was on a long hiatus at the time. Word is he's started again.... I'm hopeful its been a short enough gap to maybe get a second part without having a remake, who knows though.

It basically takes everything from the shonen genre and does it way better than all of it's counter parts, it has character development, backstory, dark episodes, comic episodes, scenes that will make you tear up (if you're a softy like me).

It is one of two shonens to make me cry ever the other being One Piece. It's worth devoting some time to.

Best part is, it has a good message, not just one of those "I need to get strong because... I need to protect everyone". Although it does have some of that, the real message has much more than that, it is a more indepth bond between the main character and those that he loves.

• Banned

It's good enough, I would consider watching the dub (which I almost never do) just to see it again in a new light. :P

• Mobile Suit Gundam

SandStone said:

It's good enough, I would consider watching the dub (which I almost never do) just to see it again in a new light. :P

If you have the free time today, do yourself a favor and catch up on it on this site or the [as] app! Episodes 1-7 (last week's on-air marathon) are streaming continuously today and I'm sure you can find the individual streams for Episodes 8-10!

You begin to see how stuff relates that didn't really occur to you (or maybe jump out at you) and stuff after multiple watches!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami

SandStone said:

This is one you will definitely not regret. The point where they ended it... I was dissapointed but it was a good place to cut it given the manga author was on a long hiatus at the time. Word is he's started again.... I'm hopeful its been a short enough gap to maybe get a second part without having a remake, who knows though.

It basically takes everything from the shonen genre and does it way better than all of it's counter parts, it has character development, backstory, dark episodes, comic episodes, scenes that will make you tear up (if you're a softy like me).

It is one of two shonens to make me cry ever the other being One Piece. It's worth devoting some time to.

Best part is, it has a good message, not just one of those "I need to get strong because... I need to protect everyone". Although it does have some of that, the real message has much more than that, it is a more indepth bond between the main character and those that he loves.

evidently the reason for the long Haitus's has been confirmed, the author apparently suffers from chronic Back pain and it sometimes get so bad he can't move so he puts the series on haitus when it gets that bad

honestly I kinda wish he'd let his wife take over when that happens cause she's a mangaka too but....her style is very different

• King Of the Hill Banned

Ranlsa said:

@SandStone It started after Dimension W finished. So April 23rd.

I know what you mean. This is a Great show so far. Might be one of the few long runners I can really get into!

Parasyte.

[April 16th]

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• Toonami

And now the Theme Song.

• Toonami

HERE WE GO!!

• Toonami

bump since no one else has

• Other Anime

Here we go!

Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.

• SwimPeanut

Not gonna lie I'm really gonna miss 12:30 HXH, if it were anything else but OPM id be upset lol

• Other Anime

Time for Leorio to(probably) job so ass Killua gets a turn. :(

• Toonami

mochi said:

bump since no one else has

There needs to be a quicker way for me to go back to my created posts.

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Toonami

sigh....I'm sorry I'm being so grumpy tonight(''-_-'')..........I just hate everything

• Other Anime

Least I can enjoy this since the manga is on hold again....

Every little piece in your life will mean something to someone.

• SwimPunk

oh yeah gambling thing

• Toonami

Trouble x With x the Gamble