Still no power at home
373   16

And even worse my job still has power so I won't be getting that full weekend off

If you go the basement, there are these switches that you flip in the opposite direction and then I think you have to flip them back to the original position. I forget, my mom usually does it, but every time there's a blackout it works!

The storm knocked our power you dimwit

• Banned

I know that pain...we once had our power knocked out where I work and we have to kick customers out to protect assets....and we sat in the office and played poker with m&ms and skittles

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

You just admitted to slacking off on the job!

You make it sound like you weren't working hard that day.

• SwimNerd

Dude, poker, m&ms, and skittles? Some of us are blue collar working class Americans and you're over there slacking tryna bluff a royal flush!!

• Banned

You rack discriprine! Lazy girl no want work hard

• SwimPeanut

Hah my bf does the working and I get to go shopping every day.

• SwimPeanut

YAH BABY! YAH BABY! YAH BABY! YAH BABY!

• Banned

Nope...shit if the power stays out for 2 hours we get to go home

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

The_Hive44 said:

Nope...shit if the power stays out for 2 hours we get to go home

You sound excited about it though. I know if there's a power outage at my job, I'm still working my tail off. You've got some kind of millennial mentality about you.

• Banned

I don't care I get paid...that's all I give a shit about

• Banned

Wow that sucks that its still out.

The_Hive44 said:

I don't care I get paid...that's all I give a shit about

With that kind of attitude, the next time you get paid you'll be getting a pink slip to go along with your check.

a few years ago, this area lost power for about a week. it was

ice that killed the power. no heat, no water.

it was awful.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy