Second Season of Seven Deadly Sins... what do you think it might be like?
211   8

• Banned

I'm curious to know where it's going from where they left off.

I can't wait though. Probably one of my favorite animes to come out in a long time.

• Other Anime

I'm a manga reader who caught up near the end of what the anime's first season covered as it was being published and loved what I read to that point. Unfortunately, my absolute least favorite portion of the story comes up next. I really don't like the first 20 or so chapters of arc two of the manga. Season one ended at Chapter 100, and we're in the 180s currently. As a whole the second manga arc has been noticeably less enjoyable to me than the first, but it still has its moments and gets better as it goes along.

In case you were unaware we're getting 4 buffer episodes to hold us over until Season 2 beginning August 28th. They're not in the manga, but were written by the manga author. Given the point in the story during which they're set though I doubt I'll personally enjoy them much.

• Banned

I was not aware of that. Hmmm I'll reserve judgement til I see it, based on what you said not having high expectations though.

• Other Anime

I don't mean to sound so negative as I definitely still enjoy the series but yeah, some disappointing turns are coming. For me anyway, they may not bother you at all.

• Banned

Hmmm bummer. :(

• Toonami

SandStone said:

I'm curious to know where it's going from where they left off.

I can't wait though. Probably one of my favorite animes to come out in a long time.

like Buu Said, everyone tells me the next arc of the story is really bad

• Other Anime

I didn't say really bad...XD

I think it might be okay, really. There's a LOT of story still missing. I hope it has more of it. I also hope it fills in holes with the missing sins and the giant bar.