No sexual for a month come the 15th
363   14

• Banned

See, im not some sex crazed ho monster. I can abstain!

• Banned

I don't think it's the volume of sex you have, that people here have a problem with hun. It's the constantly posting about it, and the poor decisions you make sometimes. And while others might poke fun and flame you.

It worries me, you should take better care of yourself. Love yourself, and rebuild your dignity. That will go alot farther than not having sex for a few weeks.

• Banned

Digneety...what is...dig..neety ?

I feel great! So i don't care what haters think.

I stopped because last time it didn't work and someone suggested not using it for awhile would get it to work again. They better be right.

• Banned

Well there comes a point in time at which you wear out the sensitivity of sex organs... they aren't unbreakable. I know that very well...

kegals.

squats.

warm baths in salt water.

don't become morel orel's mum. that looks painful.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

That episode was kinda sad to me......Actually that entire series is sad.

Morel Orel makes me sad.

Jesus, remember when his dad shot him, then passed out drunk and didn't get him help until morning......That cartoon may have slightly scarred me somewhere deep

You were banned. It fills you with determination

The last season of Moral Orel was very dark.

BadAdviceGirl said:

The last season of Moral Orel was very dark.

and wonderfully so.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

I think that was around when I s****hed cable out of my house and started streaming exclusively.........Unless the last season was the one where the dad came out as gay with the coach and that one kid's mom was the w***e nurse.......I may be remembering that wrong......

I'm pretty sure that was the last season. The one where Coach Stopframe told Clay to go home.

• Banned

Yeah, that sounds right

Wait...

Are you trying to brag about not having sex when your vagjayjay is broked? Like, "look at my neat trick of not doing something I can't do anyway!"

Wtf?

• Banned

naraku360 said:

Wait...

Are you trying to brag about not having sex when your vagjayjay is broked? Like, "look at my neat trick of not doing something I can't do anyway!"

Wtf?

Hahahhahhha. Shut up!

• Banned

discolemonade said:

kegals.

squats.

warm baths in salt water.

don't become morel orel's mum. that looks painful.

Ok..didnt think to do squats. Good idea.