Naruto Shippuden Episode 118 "Formation!" Discussion
4695   99

• Mobile Suit Gundam

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

Hey, I just got a notification that you mentioned me. What's up?

• Toonami Banned

Grats.

We still need the One Piece thread, though, I think.

• Toonami

time for Sasuke's fangirl to cream herself

• SwimPeanut

It's so weird we've had almost 120 episodes of Shippuden, it doesn't feel like it's been going on that long at all.

• Other Anime

reminder:

alt text

• SwimPunk

i wanna give up, but there are a few more Sasuke-rific moments to go before shippuden is total garbage

• Special Snowflake

"To talk...? ME NO KNOW HOW TALK! JUGO SMASH!"

• Other Anime

...Talk no Jutsu?

• Toonami

BUU8800 said:

reminder:

alt text

Wonder if we'll see her, but I'm guessing we're still in "The Sasuke Tales"

• Toonami

DangerMouseDM said:

BUU8800 said:

reminder:

alt text

too bad we're in canon now, we won't see her again for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Good start to this episode!

Champloo may be over, but the shoulder squirrel thing LIVES ON!!!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Toonami

mochi said:

DangerMouseDM said:

BUU8800 said:

reminder:

alt text

too bad we're in canon now, we won't see her again for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time

:(

• Special Snowflake

Shippuden really needs a better f**king soundtrack. I'm tired of the old f**ks moaning in the background.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

This orange-haired fool is JUGO!?

• Special Snowflake

Alright good. I would have lost my shit if that dog had gotten killed.

• SwimPunk

Awwwwww! He can't be all that bad if puppies can love him.

• Toonami

Zurqoxn said:

Awwwwww! He can't be all that bad if puppies can love him.

LOL

• SwimPunk

i like that we get to se Kimimaro again. every time shipuden even MENTIONS people from the land of water, the story quality spikes sharply for a bit. but i really don't care about Juugo and his problems

• Special Snowflake

Did... the episode freeze for a sec or... was that a really long still frame?

• Mobile Suit Gundam

OOOH THIS SHOULD BE GOOD!