The usual suspects
303   10

• Nyaa or Nothing

It's all too quiet in here. And I see sawdy's thread is nowhere to be seen as of 5:15 central time, along with some users banned in a span of 4 hours.

• Swimuminati

who all was banned?

i made it out alive

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimSage Banned

What Sawdy thread?

All I saw banned are Fuggs again(which was a given after last night) and Serge(no idea).

• Swimuminati

bet sergE got banned for that text message screencap

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Assy McGee Banned

I took off when the prospect of fugg s****h came up. Been watching movies, it's been awhile since I had a movie day. End of Days, The Exorcist, and I just started The Fly. I'm thinking of doing Conan the Barbarian next. Or something Ahnold.

• Banned

I'm kinda surprised I walk away from this round of bans....it's like their waiting

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• SwimNinja

Snerk.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Banned

Benicio del Toro and his rancid farts.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

now I get to be a new color...I really wanna know what did it...lol

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

Glork