What if talking, miming, and writing were outlawed
237   6

And we could only communicate through photos and silent videos shot on our cameras? Sound is only allowed on the TV and radio and no one on the TV or radio can mention the ban on talking/miming/writing/etc.

Could you make it last? When you're shopping, the cashier will simply ring you up and there'll be a tacit understanding that you'll see the amount on the screen and pay it without the cashier communicating to you what needs to be done next.

Honestly, I think this is a great idea for a sci-fi film even if you're going to look for a lot of holes in it. Right now it's just an inchoate blueprint for what could someday be a revolutionary sci-fi flick.

• IB

Screaming isn't outlawed.

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• SwimNinja

THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A PLAUSIBLE THING TO HAPPEN!

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• IB

Too lazy to relearn HTML to recreate my old sig.

• IB

we would have to communicate threw eye contact on bodily functions. farts wink

whatevah..

Philosipher_Stoned said:

we would have to communicate threw eye contact on bodily functions. farts wink

Outlawed. No miming. You have to take pictures and shoot silent videos leaving other people to respond in kind with photos/silent videos and it's all done quickly because people are raised in this manner. Wow this could be such an awesome movie!!