UFC 200 is on at 10pm. Toonami is screwed.
1542   38

• Banned

Mark Hunt vs Brock Lesnar.

Discuss.

• Banned

That's 10pmEST.

rolls eyes

Oh so now it's the UFC's fault.

Maybe if Toonami listened to my suggestions and got rid of DBZ Kai and IBO and brought some good ole American cartoons to the table, it would go somewhere.

• Toonami

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

• Helper

If I wanted to watch a couple of knuckleheads beat each other into the ground in real life, I'd throw a bag of fries under the underpass and watch the hobos go wild.

Toonami for the win.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimDandy

But what do you think of this ignore feature?

• Banned

Toonamiites...

• Banned

Amazing. If only it hid the threads.

• Helper

Jman1337 said:

Toonamiites...

And fairly proud of it even if I don't tend to participate in the actual discussion threads even when I'm the one who made them emergency-style. :P

Still have the TOM shirt I got last year and treasure the hell out of it. It hangs right between the two FishCenter Live shirts surrounded by Venture Brothers shirts. Even thinking of pulling the ancient DragonBall Z statues from BK out of the mystery closet and putting them on display with a bunch of Sailor Moon crap just for added lols.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

Also American action cartoons all suck and don't exist.

Here's Toonami in a nutshell

(Daddy Zeni sends Toonami to get some groceries)

"Hey, son! Welcome back!"

(Daddy Zeni looks through bag and his face starts to redden with anger!)

Daddy Zeni: I sent you to get Cookie Crisp, Tropicana OJ, and Breyer's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and you brought back Store brand Cookie Cheap (99 cents), Store brand Natural Orange Juice (99 cents), and Store Brand Good Tastin' Ice Cream (99 cents). Explain yourself.

Toonami: I know, father, but I wanted to save money so that we could get even better things five years from now.

Daddy Zeni: Son, you're not only full of BS and a cheapskate, but I'm disowning you. Clean your room out, I'm letting Oliver the hog move in there.

• Banned

American cartoons are all dead and Teen Titans Go pissed on their corpses.

But man, Lesnar vs Hunt is gonna equal fireworks.

I'm asking for old school American cartoons like Swat Kats and X-Men. Surely that's not too much to ask for. Oh right... Toonami wants everything on the block to look shiny and new to cater to the skinny jean wearing 14 year olds. Flashiness over quality.

Oh but they'll show Eureka Seven, a series that wasn't even popular when it was on AS, and replay Bebop, Big O, and Champloo for the millionth time, but you ask them to get a classic American toon that was very popular in its day and hasn't been on cable TV in ~fifteen years and they refuse to do it.

• Beast Master

No one gives a f**k.

Aye swimae.

It's... really weird that you think the UFC audience and the Toonami audience have any considerable crossover.

If you're going to be a dick, at least go all in.

• Toonami

JMan gettin' BTFO up in here.

The only thing worse than maggots who want HxH removed based on personal preference are maggots who betray a show they love just because its ratings aren't to their liking. Also Ayumu.

http://pokenirvash.imgur.com/
    https://pokenirvash2.wordpress.com/

• King Of the Hill Banned

JAPANESE CARTOONS ARE DEAD BECAUSE HYBRID X HEART MAGIA ACADEMY ATRAXIA EXISTS! #TOPICAL #NOTALLMEN #TORRENTIALDOWNPOUR

[at least these people are missing Champloo]

Mondays & Fridays: Girl's High
    Wednesdays: Squid Girl
    Random days: Re:ZERO

Twitter | Tumblr | Steamy | Content ratings | Something cool!

• SwimStar

i completely forgot the fight was today and didn't bet on brock smfh.

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Helper

Zenigundam said:

Oh but they'll show Eureka Seven, a series that wasn't even popular when it was on AS, and replay Bebop, Big O, and Champloo for the millionth time, but you ask them to get a classic American toon that was very popular in its day and hasn't been on cable TV in ~fifteen years and they refuse to do it.

Because the good American cartoons that CN no longer have on hand cost a lot more than any of those anime.