Apparently I missed dick pics ASMB today
334   7

I consider myself very very fortunate

• Banned

Fuggs has some really gross dongs in her life. Nothing but a rainbow of warts and bumps.

I guess my language is a tad imprecise, as rainbows aren't usually entirely white.

Ahhh Fuggs, some people are just a lost cause

• Helper

E_NAD said:

I guess my language is a tad imprecise, as rainbows aren't usually entirely white.

They can be if you are super colorblind. Then a rainbow is just a slightly blurry smear of white arching through the sky.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

It's kind of disappointing, you know after the years of build up over these gods among men that we could never compare to, that ultimately we were only held at a standard of meth addicts with visible STDs and sub-par dicks.

All the mystery is gone and it seems that at this point I can sell her anything and convince her it's gold.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

One of them was big but uncircumcised consensus from most posters was that it was pretty ugly lmao.

The other one was circumcised and considerably smaller, the guy had huge nuts and was squeezing them quite tightly. Also he was wearing a wedding ring.

Fuggs said this was one of her f**k buddies, or maybe both were i dunno.

• Banned

Oh and I forgot both of these were white p***ses. I hope that paints the picture well enough, I'd hate for someone to miss out on dicks after all. :P