so there's a kitten around my porch
1638   55

• SwimStar

what can i feed it?

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."
    "Those are all different things, right?"

• Other Anime

people candy!

cat food?

• Swimuminati

how big of a kitten is it?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimStar

BUU8800 said:

people candy!

drugs?

"Right. Because it seems to me that you’re exhibiting symptoms of depression, low self worth and anxiety."

• SwimStar

is there regular food i can give it before going to to the store. i think it's hungry

• Other Anime

candy made from people!

BUU8800 said:

candy made from Zeni's alts!

fixed

• SwimStar

if i had to guess i'd say like 9 weeks maybe?

IDK tuna maybe

No dairy

Either lasagna or steak. He's probably very hungry and those always fill me up. Plus, lasagna is Garfield's favorite and he's a cat.

• Beast Master

Have any cat or dog food? Cats can't survive on dog food, but it will suffice for a meal or two. You can add water to it to soften it up.

Aye swimae.

• SwimStar

i did make some pasta yesterday, but not lasagna.

• Swimuminati

Chopped cooked meat and greens are okay. Also eggs. Tuna. You can do steamed broccoli and chop it up.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• SwimStar

i dont, ive been giving it a little but of bread but i heard it's not good for them so idk

Yeah the pasta should work! I'm giving blind advice here, but I know if I were a cat and hungry, I'd want to eat some pasta.

• Beast Master

Yeah, I'd stay away from bread.

Meats and tuna are good options.

Aye swimae.

• Swimuminati

Don't listen to zeni.

Who in their right mind would...wait there's Rebecca

• SwimStar

i think i have some broccoli actually.