BUMP BUILDER D E T O U R PLEASE HELP
175   7

• Mr Pickles

Anybody been using the bumper builder lately? Because I think its broken 😞 (For those of you who dont know, adult swim started this thing a few years back that lets you throw together your own bumper or that thing with the white text on a black background that they show in-between shows, you should really try it sometime, just google 'adult swim bump builder' and it'll come up)
    It keeps redirecting me to a "login page" when I try to submit my bump but the page never loads; it just comes up as an error. This is really heartbreaking.
    If somebody at adult swim could please fix the thing Id really appreciate it. I really hope one day my half assed wit could possibly make it on air, so please, if you could [as], please fix the thing.

Thank you

im an adult doin the swim and stuff yup yup

• Helper

The Bump Builder application on this site is currently disabled / not compatible with the coding on this new server.

As much as I would like for them to return to using the boards as the place to farm for both gold and boogers, they currently pull the random 'viewer' replies from their twit-feed.

Hope that helps at least a little. :)

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Mr Pickles

welp time to join the normalt text

• Mr Pickles

soooo is there any chance/possibility they could fix the bump builder? cause thats really heartbreaking rn

• Mr Pickles

thanks btw that did help a little

• Helper

buttermilk_smack said:

soooo is there any chance/possibility they could fix the bump builder? cause thats really heartbreaking rn

Unfortunately I don't think fixing the Bump Builder is currently on the table of things to do. Since it's all twit and there is a list a mile long to get to on the site, fixing it even as something for people to do for fun isn't really a priority.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Mr Pickles

okay then. let me know when it does get fixed please