I really wish **dragonball spoilers**
647   19

• Toonami

that DBZ and DBS's writers would let Vegeta win a battle.....just one battle....that's all I want....and that he actually get some recodnition for it

• SwimNinja

Doesn't the creator hate vegeta?

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Toonami

PrincessUnikitty said:

Doesn't the creator hate vegeta?

yes

• Banned

You mean like one of your Buus or Beeruses or Friezas, because Vageta has killed a bunch of B tier characters, and that's what he is.

No, he can never kill a main boss because hell, I still think Trunks and Gohan are stronger than him......He's like #5 at best.

(This is assuming something didn't make him stronger in GT.....I didn't watch that shit)

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Toonami

CyberBully360 said:

You mean like one of your Buus or Beeruses or Friezas, because Vageta has killed a bunch of B tier characters, and that's what he is.

No, he can never kill a main boss because hell, I still think Trunks and Gohan are stronger than him......He's like #5 at best.

(This is assuming something didn't make him stronger in GT.....I didn't watch that shit)

has he killed anything in super because as far as I can tell all he seems to do in super is stand on the sidelines literally sucking on a pacifier
    https://65.media.tumblr.com/856739cb63139da670b266ccb00451a4/tumblr_o9s1dqv0sF1tp7ccio1_500.png

• SwimNinja

Nah in GT he was still a scrub, except when he was possessed by baby.

In super though he I think he is the same super saiyan level as goku, the new one with blue hair. But I haven't actually watched it.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

Ican't say for Super either, but I'm just waiting until I can binge watch it in a dub.....I don't care enough to catch it outside of the occasional clips.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimPeanut

mochi said:

CyberBully360 said:

has he killed anything in super because as far as I can tell all he seems to do in super is stand on the sidelines literally sucking on a pacifier
    https://65.media.tumblr.com/856739cb63139da670b266ccb00451a4/tumblr_o9s1dqv0sF1tp7ccio1_500.png

That's my fetish

❤❤ Treat yourself like the Ouran High School Host Club would treat you❤❤
    twitter
    tumblr
    MAL

• Toonami

PrincessUnikitty said:

Nah in GT he was still a scrub, except when he was possessed by baby.

In super though he I think he is the same super saiyan level as goku, the new one with blue hair. But I haven't actually watched it.

Goku surpassed him by combining super saiyan with Kaioken, and Vegeta seems to have stopped trying to surpass goku as a result, he's literally just a cheerleader now

• Toonami

uhmmmm said:

mochi said:

CyberBully360 said:

That's my fetish

that joke doesn't sate my hatred of Vegeta's moronic OOC treatment in Super

• Toonami

mochi said:

CyberBully360 said:

Why is he sucking on a pacifier? And transparent?

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• SwimPeanut

mochi said:

uhmmmm said:

mochi said:

CyberBully360 said:

That's my fetish

that joke doesn't sate my hatred of Vegeta's moronic OOC treatment in Super

Haha I'm sorry? :D

❤❤ Treat yourself like the Ouran High School Host Club would treat you❤❤
    twitter
    tumblr
    MAL

• SwimNinja

• Toonami

Meilag32 said:

mochi said:

CyberBully360 said:

he was dissapearing and sucking on that pacifier was the only way to stop it

basically just an excuse to make him look stupid

• Banned

I don't see it ever happening based on what I've read from the Author. He doesn't seem to like Vegeta or the self entitled priveledge that he was born too and represents. And while I kinda think he has a point, it is long past overdue, because Vegeta has made something of himself by his own will and has in many ways greatly changed in terms of emotion and temperament and compassion. I still don't see it happening, even though I think his character should be rewarded for coming into his own.

• Toonami

mochi said:

Meilag32 said:

mochi said:

CyberBully360 said:

OK, that just seems stupid on all levels. Now, I've never seen Super, but based on Z, he always brings about his own defeat. Well, usually. Frieza was the exception. But I swear I saw something about him going Super Saiyan God..

Now roaming the new board since [as] felt the need to destroy my old home board.

• Banned

Super really should not have been made. Especially after the disaster that was GT.

• Banned

Oh and if you think Super is bad, in GT non super saiyan Goku in child form is stronger than every other character.

It literally makes zero sense.

• Toonami

Meilag32 said:

mochi said:

Meilag32 said:

mochi said:

CyberBully360 said:

OK, that just seems stupid on all levels. Now, I've never seen Super, but based on Z, he always brings about his own defeat. Well, usually. Frieza was the exception. But I swear I saw something about him going Super Saiyan God..

Super is about as bad as GT but for different reasons

GT was bad cause it shit all over Canon and tried to combine the tones of classic DB and DBZ in a way that didn't mesh

Super is bad because it's basically got no substance outside of making Vegeta look stupid and being fanservice/pandering to the viewers

also some of the design overhauls are....questionable...Vegeta's design overhaul is really good, as is Goku's....but Bulma looks like she's been regressed in age back to being 16 and she is now SHORTER than Vegeta, whereas previously she was always slighly taller than her husband, also they de-aged Emperor Pilaf's henchmen shu and Mai just to give Trunks a girlfriend