I saw a cop today who looked almost exactly like the bad Terminator from T2: Judgment Day
987   27

I thought about asking him if he'd caught John Conner yet, but I don't think he would have taken kindly to it.

It's great when you enjoy things.

• Assy McGee Banned

Robert Patrick.

Cops are people too man, he could've used a laugh. Or he could be sick of that joke.

Yeah, and maybe he hasn't actually seen it (though I can't think of many red blooded American males who haven't watched the greatest action movie of all time).

I just usually clam up around cops, I've always been that way.

• Assy McGee Banned

Bruce Campbell likes to go up to cops during big Halloween shindigs and say, "Hey man, that is a great costume."

They either smile or say, "Get the f**k outta here."

• SwimPunk Banned

Always a gamble with cops. You don't want to let the wrong one think you're disrespecting them.

• Assy McGee Banned

Both y'all are pansies.

I am not Bruce Campbell.

Which is why I didn't say anything.

We just nodded at one another as I walked out the door.

• SwimPunk Banned

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Both y'all are pansies.

Hey I knocked a cop to the floor once while resisting arrest no lie

• SwimPunk Banned

In Florida!

• Assy McGee Banned

Why do that? I mean when I used to get arrested I was pretty compliant, but when I do goofy shit that isn't a problem. I'll roll my eyes at them, I'll say any shit to a cop when I know they can't do anything. And I'll f**k with 'em in passing cause why not?

Cosmic_Charlie said:

Both y'all are pansies.

I do not live in a large city.
    Our cops don't have a whole lot to do, and they've got arrest quotas to meet.

I don't try to press my luck.

• Assy McGee Banned

It's okay, there's always Summer's Eve to keep your v****a clean.

Well, at least I'd be using the douchebag instead of being the douchebag.

• Assy McGee Banned

Nice.

• SwimPunk Banned

i can't give you all the details because it involves rich and powerful people. But I had just taken them all off guard and slipped away from the one about to cuff me. The one I pushed who went to the floor was standing by the hotel lobby exit and I knew there was no way I could open that heavy door and escape without him grabbing me. So I just pushed him really hard. like I said I was moving fast, he was off guard and off balance and tipped right over.

I flung open the door, freedom so close but then the rest of them grabbed me.

I kept fighting even though I knew it was over. Idk why really. there were 6 of them lol. They had me pinned face down & threatened to tazer me which was enough to make me submit.

And the rest was me screaming and crying as I was taken away.

But guess what. Boom no felonies no misdemeanors no charge for pushing over the officer. Cuz I'm poof and I'm special. and they took my diamond ring

• Assy McGee Banned

Might've had something to do with the rich and powerful and the diamond ring. Ya know?

• SwimPunk Banned

Or I'm special!

• Assy McGee Banned

Also, I'm a big guy that looks like I could be a problem for regular sized people so I know better than to play around. An actual cop wouldn't threaten me with a tazer, they would immediately taze me.

• Assy McGee Banned

We all know you're special.

• SwimPunk Banned

Yea I know. It's really not fair. I didn't think it through tho. I was super drunk. Covered in sea water. My suitcase was still in the lobby. It wasn't a master plan. I just knew he was about to cuff me and I hated that idea. I thought I could escape. I wasn't like oh they won't do anything to me b/c I'm cute.