You guys I have a confession
561   16

• SwimPirate

I'm actually Tom Hanks, I've been pretending to be a girl online so I wouldn't get caught, I know alot of things happen when celebrities make known who are are, but yeah, I indeed am. I mean, the whole part about being a raiders fan was my biggest hint.

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• Banned

Hey Tom, can I borrow $10,000?

Hail to the king.

• SwimPirate

brian_boru said:

Hey Tom, can I borrow $10,000?

naaww fam

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimNerd

Yeah sure you are
    Then whats going on with your wayward son ?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former.

• SwimPirate

polexia said:

Yeah sure you are
    Then whats going on with your wayward son ?

What? You don't believe my simple statement I've made online without evidence? I, quite frankly am shocked young miss, but since you are concerned, he's gonna be in rehab for now.

And here's your evidence:
    "There's a snake in my boot"

• Banned

SWEET.....I have too much respect for Jackie to spam her inbox with dick pics, but I couldn't wait until I had a direct line for them to you, Mr. Hanks.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• SwimPirate

CyberBully360 said:

SWEET.....I have to much respect for Jackie to spam her inbox with dick pics, but I couldn't wait until I had a direct line for them to you, Mr. Hanks.

The mistake, with this post you see, is
    that you had respect for Yackie.
    I was just pretending to be her, and I was annoyed AF.

• SwimNerd

Love, thanks.
    I have been here since "04
    And have seen and been through plenty

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and i'm not sure about the former.

• SwimPirate

polexia said:

Love, thanks.
    I have been here since "04
    And have seen and been through plenty

http://www.madaboutmemes.com/uploads/memes/142.png

• SwimPunk Banned

Did you ever hook up with the volleyball?

• SwimPirate

p00fy said:

Did you ever hook up with the volleyball?

Wilson said the kindest things...

• SwimPunk Banned

Who was on top???

• SwimPirate

That depends on who had strength on the island. It was a very equal relationship, both ways and what not.

• SwimParagon

TOM SIGN MY BOOBIES!!@!!@!

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

For some reason I thought it said Tony Hawk
    When I first looked at this thread

Yeah well...
    I am Our_Cancer!

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.