Given all the tragedy
503   22

• Banned

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Swimuminati

that is pretty

it is nearly impossible to find a paper copy of my city's newspaper... not that anyone should ever really want to read it much. it's written terribly.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Yeah I only read it at work but I never buy...it's a dying media

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• SwimParagon

Tragedy does make the best art. I'm having a bittersweet moment looking at this and knowing the story behind it.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Thats ALL you can say? INNOCENT people of color are being gunned down left and right by the PoC hating police of America. There is a dangerous belief in America that women or PoC have any REAL rights. Hah! YEAH RIGHT! More like the right to die at the hands of oppressors with absolutely no repercussions to them.

I don't get it. Where's the headlines?

Maybe it's just abstract art that's beyond my understanding.

You must be Fuggs.

• SwimParagon

"This city, our city" is cut off at the bottom. It's referring to the Dallas shooting.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

What does that mean? I thought you were one of the supporters of modern social justice?

Ahhhh.... Nowwwww I get it.

(Begins to sweat and look around nervously as all eyes are glowering at him!)

"Yes all women!"

(Eyes become friendly, everybody cheers, and hot ladies swoon Zeni)

• Banned

I can only assume you're referring to the new Ghostbusters movie.

• Banned

E_NAD said:

I can only assume you're referring to the new Ghostbusters movie.

HA HA HA. VERY FUNNY.
    misogynist.

• Banned

Jesus Christ aren't you just a bucket of shut the f**k up

• Banned

Haha good luck trying to shut me up. Many better MEN have TRIED and FAILED. Im so sorry truth is so hard to read.

• Banned

I assume this is some of y'all IB trash......Babblers don't hide our nuts, we swang them shits like wreckingballs.

Then again, it might be Zeni.....My apologies if it's Zeni.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

I'm a woman

• Banned

Well IF you are, then youre part of the problem too. Its sellouts and uncle toms like you who are undermining the new powerful movements of modern feminists. Why dont you want to listen to us? We only want what is best for all of womanhood.

• Banned

I'm sure whoever that is knows that.....I'm bored now.....I'ms go ahead and ignore them now.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

Cause I generally don't give a f**k about people who squawk and belittle for some bullshit point...ignored

• Banned

Eh