I found my new fap queen....
579   20

• Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgqUJOudrcM

I love her.... does she know?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Banned

Thats f**king DISGUSTING. Women are NOT something to be oogled and objectified. You are just like all the other users here. A misogynist so ignorant to their own misogyny they just continue their daily lives without knowing how much their hatred and lowering of women you do daily. Check your f**king privilege you asshole.

• Banned

Our_Cancer said:

Thats f**king DISGUSTING. Women are NOT something to be oogled and objectified. You are just like all the other users here. A misogynist so ignorant to their own misogyny they just continue their daily lives without knowing how much their hatred and lowering of women you do daily. Check your f**king privilege you asshole.

Women are things.

• SwimParagon

Our_Cancer said:

Thats f**king DISGUSTING.

I know, right?! That horror-movie intro is gonna give me nightmares for days.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

Typical man. Is that all you can say? Probably because youre too stupid to actually make a real response. That or youre just too stupid to explain away your misogyny.

• Banned

This is TICC isnt it... your posting style.... you cant escape it.

• Banned

What the hell is a TICC or a Fuggs? Why do you people keep thinking im these things. Is it SO HARD to believe there are people out there with DIFFERENT views than yours? Haha, RIGHT Views no less.

• Banned

Our_Cancer said:

What the hell is a TICC or a Fuggs? Why do you people keep thinking im these things. Is it SO HARD to believe there are people out there with DIFFERENT views than yours? Haha, RIGHT Views no less.

I knew it was you.

• Banned

hahaha, yeah whatever kid. I bet youre like some 13 year old who just discovered how to masturbate huh? Well you can do it WITHOUT objectifying and oppressing women. The body has automatic responses, you dont need to belittle women in the process.

• Banned

This is sad....Have funwith your new friend before he get banned for posting yaoi

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Swimuminati

i think i fell in love with my very first female this morning... sadly she is my friends guide while he is in Germany and will never know i exist. she is so beautiful to me, i think even fapping to her would be a sin.

that being said... this lady is alright. hahaha!

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Yes All Women!

(Gets swooned by beach babes once again)

• IB

She's adorable... It's so cute that she thinks her

opinion actually matters. Silly woman.

whatevah..

• Banned

I want to hear her discuss Fed monetary policy to abate inflationary pressures before I agree to splooge on her face.

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Banned

You first!

• Banned

The Fed would in theory sell bonds to decrease the money supply and drive up the interest rate by increasing the value of individual notes, thereby counteracting inflationary pressures.

But selling bonds is only one of the many things a woman can sell that isn't her v****a or anus!

• Other Anime

Zayn Malik is hitting that

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimPunk Banned

No! I've been dethroned

• Banned

Our_Cancer said:

Typical man. Is that all you can say? Probably because youre too stupid to actually make a real response. That or youre just too stupid to explain away your misogyny.

Can't tell if you are a troll.... or just a really angry feminist. Sad days we live in. :(