Give me better reputation
231   13

• Banned

This stupid site keeps saying "As a new user, you can only post once every 120 second(s) until you have earned 1 reputation - please wait before posting again"

I have only been trying to help here and there has been nothing but systematic oppression the entire way.
    I deserve more reputation. More than any of the misogynist men here.
    Give it to me. I need to post more.

That used to happen to me and then I ran for public office here ("King of ASMB") and my political campaigners went around the boards hyping me up and helping me build my reputation. It wasn't easy, but it's probably what I'd recommend for you. And maybe lay off the feminism for a bit.

• Special Snowflake

You've used that same exact icon before, you know.

Memento Mori

• Banned

LOL, now he's inboxing me.......Classic Tic

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Banned

I dont even know what icon im using.

This is the Ticcore everybody's talking about? Thought it was Fuggs.

• Banned

Women are only worth 75% of a man's daily upvotes.

• Banned

Haha, yeah... Sure. Women deserve more upvotes than men, just in the same way we deserve higher wages as it is. Women systematically get paid less for the same exact job. This is the only reason why women are not welcome into STEM studies. But that stuff is stupid anyway.

• Banned

Our_Cancer said:

But that stuff is stupid anyway.

On that we agree...

• SwimParagon

Our_Cancer said:

Haha, yeah... Sure. Women deserve more upvotes than men, just in the same way we deserve higher wages as it is. Women systematically get paid less for the same exact job. This is the only reason why women are not welcome into STEM studies. But that stuff is stupid anyway.

Meanwhile, I'm just sitting here studying my STEM off and searching for job prospects.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

E_NAD said:

Our_Cancer said:

But that stuff is stupid anyway.

On that we agree...

I meant the hype for STEM studies. I have absolutely no idea why someone with a Womens Studies major should not get the job when some male engineer does. That is systematic oppression. That is men saying what we women study is not worth the same as what they study. That is oppression at its finest.

• IB

see even the site's trying to tell you to get back

in the kitchen..

whatevah..

CyberBully360 said:

LOL, now he's inboxing me.......Classic Tic

"F**k me in the ass, Buddy. I need a dick up my ass. But don't tell anyone."

five minutes later

"Hey everyone, I don't want Buddy's dick up my ass! Don't say I do because I don't! Why would you think that?"
    -Tic

I bet that's how it's gonna go down.