7/10/16: Toonami Stream is Down
663   9

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but if you don't have cable and were planning on streaming last night's Toonami, it looks like you're going to have to wait a while. The stream has been down since about 10 this morning.

Hopefully it gets restored at some point, but if not, THANK GOODNESS for DVR in my case!

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

I think this might be the end.

• Mobile Suit Gundam

I hope you're wrong, but it's STILL down! Why the hell couldn't they just do this maintenance after the marathon of Hunter x Hunter!? Why NOW!?

This week Toonami returns to normal, but that isn't such a bad thing, right? Beginning at Midnight, it's premieres of DBZ Kai, JoJo, Gundam IBO, Hunter x Hunter, Shippuden, and One Piece, then Saitama comes at 3 to punch out the lights! Only @Toonami!

• Helper

I blame SwimRobert

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Mobile Suit Gundam

All other streams seem to be working fine. Only Toonami's is down.

I wonder if this means there's about to be a major change to Toonami's online content?

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Still down as of almost 10 PM.

BOY am I glad I DVR'ED everything!!

• Helper

Might be that they couldn't get anyone to fix it. It is Sunday after all.

I don't think you missed much other than a good IBO ep.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Mobile Suit Gundam

I saw it last night; I just like to rewatch on Sundays, and power was out at my house until like 9:45 so I could have missed it all with the app being my ONLY means of catching up, but thank goodness THAT didn't happen!!

• Mobile Suit Gundam

Jingai said:

Might be that they couldn't get anyone to fix it. It is Sunday after all.

I don't think you missed much other than a good IBO ep.

They've streamed it flawlessly for the past 42 Sundays, so why screw up now on the 43rd!?