Guess who lost power again
349   17

<----This asshole. WTF man?! @katt_goddess are you responsible for this?!

• SwimStar

Let's kill her!

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• IB

wait.. where'd you get that murderface

whatevah..

I lost power too. Luckily it came on pretty fast. Sorry man. I know how much that sucks

We just got it back on too

• Helper

Kudasai said:

<----This asshole. WTF man?! @katt_goddess are you responsible for this?!

<.< >.>

I was actually using my immense powers of making angry faces to keep my apartment from flooding last night.

The flood line is past the sidewalk this morning, the ground is soaked and there's another massive storm heading this way to hit between midnight and morning. -.-;

But I didn't lose power.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Babbling

It's going around. After the Cubs game, I went out to the garage briefly. When I came back in, the power was out.
    Thankfully, it was only out for about 10 minutes. No storms, not windy, not exceedingly hot (81 F). I wondered if someone hit a phone pole or a transformer blew.

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Banned

man you just cant catch a break....bet you slept great in that AC last night tho

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Liar you threaten to cut my power line last night

Nope the power went off sometime after midnight so no air but it was cool so I slept pretty well

• Banned

better than what you got right now

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Well it's on now just in time because it's going to be humid week

• Helper

Kudasai said:

Liar you threaten to cut my power line last night

Don't make me threaten to do that again using internet words!

Because I'll do it!

Copypaste is right there, waiting!

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

pray your neighbors dont pop a transformer

• Mr Pickles

howd you get that little harg narlin dude next to your reply i want it in honor of harg narlin sclopio peepio tonight @Brady-Neely-s-Harg-Nallin-Sclopio-Peepio

im an adult doin the swim and stuff yup yup

And pray that I don't pop a cap in someone's ass if that happens

• Banned

surprising that thats what an exploding transformer sounds like....