Here's a picture no one wants to see.
356   13

• SwimStar

Gaze upon it, and shudder.

Also in this picture, my injured finger.

http://s764.photobucket.com/user/SkilesASMB/media/Picture13.jpg.html?o=3

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

Owies

Looks like a lacerated finger wound to me!~
    What happened?

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimStar

I don't remember if I posted this on the old boards when it happened. But yeah, about a year and a half ago, I had a frank exchange of ideas with a meat slicer at work, and it damn near cost me a digit. Oh well, add it to my list of awesome scars I have.

• SwimStar

^^^^^^^^^

• SwimParagon

Skiles said:

I don't remember if I posted this on the old boards when it happened. But yeah, about a year and a half ago, I had a frank exchange of ideas with a meat slicer at work, and it damn near cost me a digit. Oh well, add it to my list of awesome scars I have.

wince

well... that scar IS awesome. I mean, it looks like it will be once it heals up some. Right now, just... owie. Hope it gets/got better.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimStar

Yep, it's good now. I can still use it just fine, even though I tore a tendon somewhere in there. Never got the sugery, but it hasn't hindered me at all, and it doesn't hurt, so... Screw it.

Ring finger is least important hand digit I hear.
    if it was your pinky doe, you would be surprised how important that lil trooper is.
    If im not mistaken, you lose like half your grip force (or something akin to that) when you lose your pinky.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• SwimStar

It's true. The pinky on my other hand is actually small and malformed (long story lol), and I can't do jack shit with it. Thankfully I'm a lefty, so it's all good.

OUCHIE WAWA!

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Babbling Banned

Had a Date with Fuggs eh??

• SwimStar

olmoldy said:

Had a Date with Fuggs eh??

Hey-oohhhh!

• Banned

You are so cute....