We are the keepers of ASMB
950   30

And we mustn't let the trolls or ignore user misanthropes bring us down! We have to protect the new members and let them know that we're a warm and loving community underneath it all!

What new members?

• Beast Master

BadAdviceGirl said:

What new members?

Aye swimae.

I've seen a couple on the boards recently. Namely THoward, Banwanton, Pennylovin, wintaker, AtticusBr, ChuckCheeze, HalkHagan, Wretchflex, and LennyBavitz.

• SwimSage Banned

I've seen those new guys a few times, they seem pretty cool.

• SwimNinja

again they aren't new if they are your alts

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Agreed. Banwanton was banned because there was a mix-up and the mods thought he was an offensive stereotype.

???

Zenigundam said:

I've seen a couple on the boards recently. Namely THoward, Banwanton, Pennylovin, wintaker, AtticusBr, ChuckCheeze, HalkHagan, Wretchflex, and LennyBavitz.

Why da facepalm tho

Cuz all of them are you

• SwimSage Banned

I don't know where they got that from, he just had an accent.

That's exactly what it is. Thai is such a different language from English. Well he says he needs a break from these boards anyway.

I don't know about that one.

• Mr Pickles

new member here
    i appreciate you guys looking out for me and others
    keep doing that

im an adult doin the swim and stuff yup yup

Oh please. You can't lie about something then admit the truth and then try to resume the lie. If you wanted to keep up appearances that those guys aren't you, you shoulda kept your trap shut.

• SwimSage Banned

Ah well I hope he enjoys his break then.

• SwimSage Banned

BadAdviceGirl said:

Oh please. You can't lie about something then admit the truth and then try to resume the lie. If you wanted to keep up appearances that those guys aren't you, you shoulda kept your trap shut.

Huh? When did he do that? I don't remember.

ric_man said:

BadAdviceGirl said:

He made a thread about all the alts he has and then went into detail about their characters, including banwanton

ric_man said:

BadAdviceGirl said:

Me thinks Pooh needs a little bear nap! Not hibernation, just a nice little nap!

• SwimSage Banned

Oh well if that's true he probably got his account hacked. Almost everyone might love Zeni, but he has a few haters.