I don't think I've ever downvoted anyone.
484   16

• SwimStar

Honestly. I mean, maaaaaybe I did, but I certainly don't remember it.

Like, some of you guys are dicks, sure. But at the end of the day, it's the internet and, much like everything else in the universe, none of it really means anything. So f**k it.

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

• Banned

We should have someone mail out to users "dick badges" instead of down votes....DICK BADGE OF HONOR

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• SwimStar

TO BE A MAN YOU MUST HAVE HONOR

HONOR AND A PEEEEEENUS

42,917 posts and 4,251 kudos for life, playa.

alt text

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

MY DICK IS HUGE!!

We think we can make honey without sharing in the fate of bees, but we are in truth nothing but poor bees, destined to accomplish our task and then die.

• Mr Pickles

something like this? alt text

im an adult doin the swim and stuff yup yup

• Banned

Without "head" at the bottom sure

• Banned

Oh my God they're dropping like flies.

E_NAD said:

What did she do?

• Banned

Took your advice, I'm guessing.

E_NAD said:

Took your advice, I'm guessing.

Yeesh, bad move

• Banned

BadAdviceGirl said:

E_NAD said:

What did she do?

lol I got no idea....but whoever necro reported didn't do his job well enough...this shit is funny

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

BadAdviceGirl said:

E_NAD said:

What did she do?

lol I got no idea....but whoever necro reported didn't do his job well enough...this shit is funny

I didn't notice you saying anything that you might normally say to catch a ban but I haven't seen every post you make. Would be super creepy if I did.

• Mr Pickles

why do they hate me

im an adult doin the swim and stuff yup yup

Because you touch yourself at night

• Banned

Eh I'm not broken about it...I have tons of alts

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!