another question
289   10

• Mr Pickles

why do some people have show names and titles (king of the hill, assy mcgee) next to their names? are they administrators? im guessing probably, and thats totally fair.

[confession: id like mr pickles/rick and morty/check it out!/frisky dingo to be next to mine ] [probably not happening]

im an adult doin the swim and stuff yup yup

• Helper

Go to http://boards.adultswim.com/groups

Joining a group gets you a title next to your name.

What the hell is that behind you

• Mr Pickles

on that note, if you had the chance/power, what show/special/pilot would you guys slap right next to your username? lets ignite this thing

As Viper explained, joining a group gets you a title next to your name. But he didn't go far enough, so let me take it to the next level by saying that, when you join a group, you can use the @ symbol followed by the group name (no spaces) in your posts to send notifications to members of the group that you are mentioning them in that post.

• Mr Pickles

could you show me how? i just joined the brad neelys harg narlin sclopio peepio group/ now what?

• Mr Pickles

• Mr Pickles

i joined two groups (harg narlin and mr pickles) and still nothing. whats goin' on here

Log out and back in, maybe? Only the first group will show

• Thunder Goddess

Go to your profile and you'll fine a line that's labeled groups; there's a dropdown there. Choose the group you want showing up next to your name. (you can be in as many groups as you want, but you can only pick one tag.)

“None of us are saints.” – Albert Fish
    "You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" -- Stephen Wright

• Mr Pickles

thanks im displaying mr pickles as of now @Mr-Pickles