my house smells amazing right now
671   33

• Banned

im making a chuck roast....and it smells so good....im so hungry.....yet it still has 2 hours....(cries)

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Mr Pickles

congratulations on achieving that phenomenal aroma

im an adult doin the swim and stuff yup yup

• SwimNinja

I take back my snerk, so are you gonna post pics?

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Helper

Drink a glass of water with a slice of lemon, it will help curb your appetite.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• SwimParagon

Good. If we have to suffer not having your deliciousness, you should too.

Report back in two hours on how delicious it is, please? Also include recipe?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

i shall...before i consume such a bounty

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

oh......so i should put down this half eaten string cheese?

• Helper

Mine smells like an Ancient Temple of Kitty Litter.

Trade you?

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

there is a recipe for chuck roast?....i just throw everything in the pan....and oven roast it....with salt....and pepper.....maybe some garlic cloves...

• Banned

CLEAN THE SHIT HUTS

• Babbling

katt_goddess said:

Mine smells like an Ancient Temple of Kitty Litter.

Trade you?

Hose it down with Fabreeze

Radiotsar, One Warped Vision, Charity Navigator
    Перший в стіну, коли революція іде!

• Helper

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

CLEAN THE SHIT HUTS

I did.

And then I lit bunches of incense in front of it to help the spirits of whatever died in there to find their way to someplace else.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

i have this jelly thing.....looks like an air freshener with jelly orbs in it....but it has no smell....but what it does is catch all that litter smell....i never smell a thing

• Helper

Well you started it, you gotta finish strong.

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• Helper

I baked cookies and my house also smells amazing. High five.

• Banned

its gone.....NOW I MUST LIVE WITH MY SHAME

• Banned

dem abs doe

• Helper

I love me some cartoon man titties

• Helper

No shame in finishing what you start, unless it is an entire chocolate cake.

• Banned

mmm....yes.....yes i agree

• Banned

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

cake