Ban Recovery/Prevention Program
1191   31

Here's another idea I came up with to keep the boards movin' and groovin'.

It's called the "Ban Recovery/Prevention Program" or BRPP. I've noticed that when some users get banned, they're so flustered that they leave and never come back or, if they do come back, they're damaged goods and their posting habits get worse on their subsequent accounts. An intervention is needed!

Enter BRPP. It's meant to curtail disruptive behavior such as trolling, flaming, flamebaiting, posting inappropriate material, spamming, and false impersonation.

It's tough to admit when you have a problem, but if you can take up the challenge and listen to what I and the other BRPP counselors have to teach you, we can reform you so that you're prepared to enter the ASMB community again, better than ever, ready to fulfill the potential as a valued community member that you always had.

signs you up

How can you sign me up when I haven't been banned? I'm one of the counselors and program coordinators.

(The Rock voice in Gridiron Gang)

"At BRPP we do it MY way! Not YOUR way! MY way! Your way got you here! My way's gonna get you out..."

Oh that will happen soon enough

Kudasai said:

Oh that will happend soon enough

happen*

• Helper

Only you can prevent banstick welts.

burps

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

(BUMP)

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend somewhere along in the bitterness and...

Come one! Come all! Be reformed!

You're not just the president but you're also a member.

• Banned

I've been banned but it was over 100 years ago. I think I've behaved enough to be a consultant.

Ric_Man_X said:

I've been banned but it was over 100 years ago. I think I've behaved enough to be a consultant.

I think so too! We'll actually make you a counselor. Here's your lab coat and syringe. Only use the syringe as a last resort. Basically if the ASMBer is out of control and too beastly to handle.

(Hands you lab coat and syringe)

• SwimSage Banned

Ric_Man_X is a phony, he's not from the future.

Son of a...

(crushes soda can)

• IB Banned

Ha
    You drink soda.

The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer

Hoping this turns into a Lifetime flick.

Here's the trailer I envision:

"He came from the streets of ASMB (Zenigundam walking listlessly through the crime-ridden streets of ASMB)

on a mission to save his kingdom (Clips of Ric_Man assuming ASMB throne),

but instead he found love and friendship through his philanthrophic efforts (Hot ASMB girl kisses Zeni on the cheek, "Zeni, I'm so grateful for the BRPP!").

And along the way he faced many challenges.
    (Zeni stands before panel of Mods, "Mr. Zeni, we are moving to shut down your BRPP operation.")
    (Zeni comforts ASMB member screaming and crying in agony, "He's gone! He's banned! You can't do anything about him now! Just know that I'm not gonna let it happen to you too!")

Zenigundam stars in a Lifetime Original Movie:

"BRPP- The Path to Redemption"

• SwimNerd

Zenigundam said:

Hoping this turns into a Lifetime flick.

Here's the trailer I envision:

"He came from the streets of ASMB (Zenigundam walking listlessly through the crime-ridden streets of ASMB)

on a mission to save his kingdom (Clips of Ric_Man assuming ASMB throne),

but instead he found love and friendship through his philanthrophic efforts (Hot ASMB girl kisses Zeni on the cheek, "Zeni, I'm so grateful for the BRPP!").

And along the way he faced many challenges.
    (Zeni stands before panel of Mods, "Mr. Zeni, we are moving to shut down your BRPP operation.")
    (Zeni comforts ASMB member screaming and crying in agony, "He's gone! He's banned! You can't do anything about him now! Just know that I'm not gonna let it happen to you too!")

Zenigundam stars in a Lifetime Original Movie:

"BRPP- The Path to Redemption"

Wow, dude, that's promo's pretty awesome!

• SwimPeanut

Bro, that promo's SICK, bro!! Gets me PUMPED just thinking about it!

• Special Snowflake

0 to 100 real quick! 0 to 100 real quick!

Ight I see you, Zenigundam!

• SwimPeanut

Oh my god that trailer speaks to me!

• SwimPeanut

According to my calculations, this movie will attain phenomenal television ratings.

I want to watch Lifetime! I want to watch Lifetime!

I wannnnnna watttccchhhhhhhh Lifetime! Yeeaaahhhh Yeeaaahhhh Yeeaaahhhh

• SwimPeanut

YAH BABY! YAH BABY! YAH BABY! YAH BABY!