gundam wing was any good for you kids?
385   17

• AdultSwim.Com

was it?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Mr Pickles

yup

im an adult doin the swim and stuff yup yup

• Banned

yeah i liked it....had me a crush on maxwell

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

It was awful. I have no clue how it became so popular.

I enjoyed

dodges the stones thrown by the Gundam fans

• AdultSwim.Com

i ne'er heard of it when i was young enough to give a flying fvck

majin_buttermilk loldawg

i got called a hypster scumbag

i got told to die hipster scumbag

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Special Snowflake

You bet your sweet behind it was....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90_-_XO_vdk

• AdultSwim.Com

i liked last_exile

and darker than black

inuyasha
    lupin
    wolfsrain
    flcl
    those kids on that abandoned space ship???
    fullmetal
    gits
    death note
    cowboy bebop
    and
    the first run of shamploo

• AdultSwim.Com

give me a comparison to duck tales and rescue rangers? are we talking punch-in-the-head-stupid?

• Toonami

Back then I thought it was good.

Then I realized it wasn't all that great and Heero was one of the worst characters in a Gundam series, only beaten by Shin in SeeD Destiny.

Was Called a Hipster by Ben
    Hold The Door

• AdultSwim.Com

so it wasnt as great as any of the anime i listed in my favs?

does it compare more like foreign childrens cartoon or really good anime?

mumbojummie13 said:

give me a comparison to duck tales and rescue rangers? are we talking punch-in-the-head-stupid?

Didn't watch Duck Tales or Rescue Rangers because they sucked and weren't my cup of tea. Only watched a few episodes of Gundam Wing as a kid to know I didn't like it. We're talking characters who spend all episode rambling on and putting you to sleep basically.

First real Gundam series I watched in its entirety was 0083. Wasn't even a particularly amazing show, but it sure beat the crap outta Wing. If you want to get into Gundam, watch it in chronological order from MSG through the UC universe. Disregard Wing, SEED/SEED Destiny, and 00, and you're in good shape. ZZ isn't dubbed and never will be sadly.

• AdultSwim.Com

so you completely lied when you said you didnt watch it

???

When did I say that? I said I never watched all the episodes because I didn't like it. Funny... kinda reminds me of a certain Gundam series on Toonami right now...

• Toonami

mumbojummie13 said:

was it?

never watch it

• AdultSwim.Com

"watch" verbage error

"watch-" progressively consume entire series

sorry basic language error

anyway i gave up on inuyasha because i missed how they beat naraku, i know exactly what you mean...

so you're saying it was bad enough that you lost interest eventually?

The last episode I remember watching was the one when the father or whatever dies in an ambulance or something like that. I think they throw a bomb that kills him or something. I forget when exactly I got turned off, but I remember it was one of those shows that I refused to watch.