why do they hate me
248   11

• Mr Pickles

why do they hate me

im an adult doin the swim and stuff yup yup

• Helper

They think you're a Zeni alt?

The probability that we may fail in the struggle aught not to deter us from the support of a cause we believe to be just. -Abraham Lincoln

• AdultSwim.Com

oh you noticed too...

hey everyone, STOP HATING THIS MAN

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Helper

Actual new-new people on the boards have been looked at with a little suspicion ever since the link to the boards disappeared for awhile on the old boards and sort of locked people out of finding the place easily years and years ago. So some tend to see a 'new' person as just someone else's alt.

Basically, the only cure is to just continue to post and interact with people and eventually you'll be accepted into the herd and likely beaten with a sock full of Arm Meat as part of your initiation into the [asmb] world.

There may or may not be more cow bell involved as well.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• AdultSwim.Com

sandy_dope_bay

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

real_kept_bacos

Stop being Zeni and they won't.

"What do you mean lower myself? That's the only thing I've ever been. Just a simple human that couldn't save a little girl" -Edward Elric

• Banned

alt text

Hail to the king.

We don't hate you. We just hate the idea of you

• SwimIcon

who are "they"?

getting paranoid...

• Banned

What kind of monster would downvote Harold Moon man about town?

Hail to the king.