Wow nice septum ring
287   16

• Check It Out!

And here i thought it was just the 250 lbs that made you look like a cow.

• Banned

That's an awful thing to say to yourself.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

oh i thought this was a 'said no one ever' thread

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Check It Out!

But i dont have a septum ring. Just the 250 lbs.

• Check It Out!

Seriously wtf is with this upsurge in chicks with septum piercings? It was cool 15 years ago when only the badass druggie chicks had them but this is just....why cant they get their own personalities?

• Swimuminati

wow, i got faaaaaaaaaat...... and trendy

whats next? am i to join the herbalife cult?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Check It Out!

If you do, we're breaking up. I dont mind the weight. I can tolerate the piercing. But herbalife? You'll be dead to me.

• Banned

i kinda have no right to comment...i mean i color my hair weird colors, shaved half of it off and am covered in tattoos

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Check It Out!

Eh theres really nothing wrong with it. I used to love chicks with tattoos, bright hair, and piercings. But then it started becoming more and more popular and I just lost interest.

• Swimuminati

but its not like i can join crossfit! you know i can't be more than three years late to a trend.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Check It Out!

I dont know who you are anymore.

• Banned

f**kin hipsters

• Swimuminati

i'm the devil inside of you

• Check It Out!

I try to avoid that. F**king hipsters, I mean.

Though to be fair i try to avoid F**king everybody.

• Check It Out!

Lol

Inside me

• Swimuminati

so you understand then. there is no cure, no exorcism can save you from this.