an angry tirade
201   10

..I think that's the word i'm lookin for..i don't know anymore ...this is bullshit how i'm suppose to be the one that EVERYBODY falls back on in his house for money....my brother owes me 750 ...my mother owes me 1K ..now my stupid f**king ex-sister in law is gonna owe me 200 for her overdue electric bill...and to think my mother wants me to find an apartment for me and her! i'm only just now making 9 bucks an hour at work but all last night my boss was riding my ass and bitching about how wants to cut my hours down... WHY THE f**k AM I ONE GETTING SHIT ON HERE?! I BUST MY ASS FOR 6 DAYS AND I DON'T EVEN GET A CHANCE TO CALM DOWN FROM THE LAST ULCER??? GOD DAMMIT!!! GOD f**kING DAMMIT!!!! .....maybe it is time...maybe this is the sign I was waiting for...

The Big T

• Toonami

I mean nothing negative by this, just asking because I really do want to know: Why are you the one supporting your entire family, exactly? Like are none of them working or something like that? Just seems ridiculous for a bunch of adults to all fall back onto the same person whenever they need money, especially when you're only making nine bucks an hour.

At some point, you just have to put yourself first. I know it's not easy to do that to family, but realistically you can only do so much before you wind up being just as screwed as the rest of them seem to be.

• Special Snowflake

Can i have your video games and anime?

Memento Mori

my mother doesn't ...my brother I have no idea...god help me because he's not paying for child support if he is..my mother's bf does and thankfully he doesn't ask me for money ...but then my mother bitches because "he thinks I don't like him" ...IF I DIDN'T LIKE THE GUY I WOULDN'T BE WILLING TO "HELP" BUY A NEW F**KING PC OR TRUCK TIRES FOR HIM IN THE FIRST F**KING PLACE!!!

The Big T

I TOLD YOU ALREADY YOUR NOT GETTING MY SHIT!! I WILL GIVE YOU ACTUAL SHIT !!

The Big T

• SwimParagon

You first, others as you're able. If you break, the people you support suffer as well.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

I wish I could put myself first...as it is I DO need them for some things but even I have a spending limit on the shit they buy..i survive on dollar food...they get take out every night...

The Big T

• Toonami

At this point, I'd just move out. You can always get a roommate if you have to (someone you know you can get along with, definitely not ANY of the people you've mentioned in this thread), so it's doable.

I know it seems like a hard choice beforehand, I know just the thought of it can be stressful as hell, etc., and believe me, you'd be right to assume it won't be a picnic from the get-go. In the long run, though? The amount of bullshit you'll no longer be stuck with will cause your overall stress levels to drop like a rock. Speaking from experience here. It's worth your consideration.

• SwimParagon

AntiLawnElement said:

At this point, I'd just move out. You can always get a roommate if you have to (someone you know you can get along with, definitely not ANY of the people you've mentioned in this thread), so it's doable.

I know it seems like a hard choice beforehand, I know just the thought of it can be stressful as hell, etc., and believe me, you'd be right to assume it won't be a picnic from the get-go. In the long run, though? The amount of bullshit you'll no longer be stuck with will cause your overall stress levels to drop like a rock. Speaking from experience here. It's worth your consideration.

Ya know what, why am I typing when everything that needs to be said is right here?

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

i'd love to move out as soon as I find a place that's suitable for me and my wallet...I could easily manage something around 500 -550 a month if it were close enough

The Big T