Yay for bullshit shifts
225   12

• Banned

I mean seriously....5 hours sucks....

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimParagon

Jeez. I came in here ready to say "suck it up and work the graveyard shift" and here you are with nothing to suck up.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Banned

I wish my shifts were even tho....9 hours one day...10 the next....5....f**king 5 today

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimParagon

Yeesh. Where do you work?

• Banned

A retail pharmacy

• Swimuminati

i had one of those last week. its super obnoxious. its even more to obnoxious when they schedule me in at 6 hours because that means i'm forced to take a 45 minute unpaid lunch and two 15 minute payed breaks. plus cuz of the job i do, i'm responsible for covering key holding positions when they are on their breaks and lunches. so absolutely none of my personal work gets done in shifts like that, so everything gets backed up.

i called in cuz lady death pain x1000. i hope you stupid shift goes by quickly and painlessly.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Oh god I f**king hate that shit....btw my job doesn't give us "15's"....

• SwimParagon

By law, you're required to be given a 15-minute break every four hours. Not sure if that's federal or state law, but you're owed paid breaks. And paid 30-minute lunch per six-hour shift. {At least, this is how it was for me working as a math tutor for my college....}

And blech, retail. The day I work retail is the day I know I'm f**ked.

• Swimuminati

yeah, a lot of other places i've worked don't either. despite working for a retailer, which is the worst garbage shit ever, we get treated pretty damn well in that regard. also some bomb ass benefits, PLENTY of paid vaca, paid PTO, and paid sick time for full time employees.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Swimuminati

eh, i believe those laws change depending on how many employees a company has and in what state you work in.

• Banned

I think it varies from state to state....I'm not sure but I don't think every job HAS to do this.

You were banned. It fills you with determination

• Swimuminati

it does vary, i just did a google search for my state and this is what cropped up

"LARA MI OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH ADMINISTRATION FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

Are employees required by law to have a meal or break period?
    Agency: Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

Employees under 18 years of age may not work more than 5 continuous hours without a 30 minute uninterrupted rest period. There are no requirements for breaks, meal or rest periods for employees 18 years of age or older."

additionally, they are only required to follow the federal laws with what constitutes as a paid vs unpaid break/meal time should the company choose to provide those breaks.