I hate facial hair
315   18

I look horrible with it.
    i know some people can pull it off, but I cant.
    I look like a Mexican-Flip hobo or something.
    it doesnt help that I usually wear ratty torn clothes when I dont have to look good and am by myself.
    I made a deal with myself, after classes ended I would not shave or cut my hair until I am needed to be serious again.
    i expected i would have to take a lot of summer classes, but apparently I did a lot better than expected and only have a few.
    All 2 weeks more from now.
    So I still wont shave or get a haircut.
    I wonder how horrible I will look by the end.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Swimuminati

just make sure to share with the class here

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

I have an obsession with shaving. Can't even let a five o'clock shadow get up on me! I've been this way since I first started getting facial hair as a HS senior.

I'm just a regular mexican so I look good in it. Except my girl says my mustach hurts.

• Swimuminati

the worst is when you're making out with a man and his unkempt stache hairs make their way up into your nostrils for a little tickle action. it's alarming and quite the turn off.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

Lol My mustach isn't THAT big.XD

I trim it ones in a while so it never gets too big.

• Swimuminati

you knew this was coming

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

People have been saying my stache is pretty nice looking considering im doing absolutely nothing to make myself look good.
    Im in I want to not try to look good or care modo.
    ill see how it is in 2 weeks.
    Im excited for the before and then after pics.
    I was ready to take them yesterday, but I dont have extra class until July 26.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Swimuminati

You must post them here....strike the overmanly man pose

I can't go a week without shaving.

I don't like having much body hair at all. Aside from top of head and whatnot.

Firefly24 said:

the worst is when you're making out with a man and his unkempt stache hairs make their way up into your nostrils for a little tickle action. it's alarming and quite the turn off.

Hmmm... Wouldn't happen with me if ya catch my drift. I dunno if you like the idea of Firerican24... Or would it be Sonicfly24?

Good idea!
    I shall!
    A scrawny skeeleton asian kid posing... But yes.
    i will also take a pic of me with a toothbrush moustache too... but that ones just for me and my pals in the states. >_>

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

naraku360 said:

I can't go a week without shaving.

I don't like having much body hair at all. Aside from top of head and whatnot.

Normally me too.
    I have a shitty chin pube thing I usually have when im not in SRSBSNS mode.
    but I usually shave all that off before I have to do something srs, like big exams or something.
    Its a sign to me and others that im in relaxed modo.
    Which is why im not ficing anything right now cuz as it is right now... I dont have any worries to worry about for some time.
    Hence Hobo modo.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

I like my facial hair.

Makes me look like an upstanding gentleman.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

See I feel like my body doesnt fit my facial hair.
    Right now I look like a strange light skinned hobo.
    Im too skeeleton man to really have facial hair.
    Despite how much i eat and do, my hyperthyroidism keeps me looking like a skeeleton.

That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Manowarrior

Zenigundam said:

I have an obsession with shaving. Can't even let a five o'clock shadow get up on me! I've been this way since I first started getting facial hair as a HS senior.

You FIRST started getting facial hair as a high school senior? Or do you mean that's when you first started getting SIGNIFICANT facial hair? I started getting facial hair in 8th grade, but it never got significant until college.

Anyway, I hate shaving, but my facial hair doesn't grow in evenly or fully, so I go for the goatee.

Congratulations 2010, 2012, and 2014 San Francisco Giants! Beat LA!

Ain't got no time for bird sex, I wanna fly...

• Other Anime

A couple years ago, I decided that I would try to maintain a beard instead of shave everything off like I used to. Now I feel empty whenever I try to shave it off.

The only pain in the ass is the landscaping it needs to make sure it looks on point. Have to shave off a neckbeard and cheek fuzz that resurfaces after a short amount of time and trim the moustache and beard combo that I've been maintaining so that it doesn't look unkempt.

I feel more like my age making the transition from having a babyface to looking like Tony Stark. It took a while to accept that I would look better how I look now than I looked back when I was trying to be bishounen, but I feel like I look much nicer now with a beard.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

Nope. That's when I first started getting it. From my freshman-junior years of HS, I didn't have any facial hair. I would periodically get acne though. Now I haven't gotten acne since HS, but my facial hair is always growing back.