Downvoting was a futile practice...
326   13

• SwimVIP

and, personally, I have had my fair share of people that have both downvoted and upvoted my posts regularly.

That said, even if I was never downvoted, I would still find the downvote option to have been a shit sandwich. It's not like people were using it for actually stopping spam. All the downvoters were doing were downvoting people they hate out of sheer spite just because it was impossible to know who they were.

Seriously, it was, like, an exercise in hit and run statements, courtesy of the internet.

• Banned

Yeah it was fuel for assholes

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimLegend

I only DVed Zeni alts as a joke other than that I'm glad they got rid of them

Oh bother...

• SwimVIP

Majin_Mayhem2 said:

Yeah it was fuel for assholes

Not only was it fuel for assholes, but it was an exercise in passive aggression.

Why don't they just tell the people they downvote "You suck!" like a normal person. If you're going to be jerk, as least let it be known instead of hiding behind a vote button like a f**kin p***y ass bitch.

• SwimPunk Banned

• Banned

You're only saying that because people downvoted you a lot.

Hail to the king.

• SwimVIP

brian_boru said:

You're only saying that because people downvoted you a lot.

Oh, who?! teeth suck You and Killjoy and Sawdy?

Thats like, what, 3 people whose thoughts I don't give a flying f**k about compared to the number of people that upvoted me a lot that far surpasses it (5 just to name a few).

Get over yourself, Stilgar.

• Banned

If you didn't care you wouldn't have made this thread.

Hail to the king.

• SwimVIP

brian_boru said:

If you didn't care you wouldn't have made this thread.

I made this thread to get it out in the open why downvoting was such a practice in online spite and idiocy.

And you're just mad because you don't get to downvote people yourself anymore. Hah, where's your ammo now?

• Banned

You could have easily done that in luuv's thread. But since you wanted everyone to know just how much you don't care you had to make your own thread because you cared immensely.

Hail to the king.

• SwimIcon

agreed. waste of emotional energy.

• SwimNinja

I down voted very rarely but when I did it was because of crappy spam posting. Like what Mcgeegee does. But now I can just use the ignore feature anyway.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Banned

I just wish they would fix the problems the ignore button has.

Hail to the king.