4

How to do it right
645   41

  • IB Banned
    1

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • SwimLegend
    0

    you're just too much

    Oh bother...


  • IB Banned
    1

    so are you

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 0

    rolls eyes

    It's*

    It's not easy being fabulous, not "its".


  • IB Banned
    1

    no

    its means it is and it's means it possessive

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 0

    Come with me, son. We have some exigent work to attend to!

    (Guides Viper into the Zenigundam School of Grammar)


  • Pokemon Master
    3

    i can't stop cringing

    Snuffles was my slave name
    Nerd ♥


  • IB Banned
    0

    haven't you realized I'm baiting you by now and you fall for it deliciously every time.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 1

    Viperslayer said:

    no

    its means it is and it's means it possessive

    ya got that backwards, champ.


  • IB Banned
    0

    wacky1980 said:

    Viperslayer said:

    no

    its means it is and it's means it possessive

    ya got that backwards, champ.

    no shit sherlock

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 1

    Viperslayer said:

    wacky1980 said:

    Viperslayer said:

    no

    its means it is and it's means it possessive

    ya got that backwards, champ.

    no shit sherlock

    it's Sherlock.


  • IB Banned
    0

    zeni your grammer is bad

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB Banned
    0

    wacky1980 said:

    Viperslayer said:

    wacky1980 said:

    Viperslayer said:

    no

    its means it is and it's means it possessive

    ya got that backwards, champ.

    no shit sherlock

    it's Sherlock.

    no its its shermanlock

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 0

    in the op? i think you're right!


  • SwimLegend
    0

    But you're on a whole other level of too muchery.....also, you got me ya d-bag

    Oh bother...


  • IB Banned
    1

    1pooh4u said:

    But you're on a whole other level of too muchery.....also, you got me ya d-bag

    i only did the shooping.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB Banned
    0

    Viperslayer said:

    1pooh4u said:

    But you're on a whole other level of too muchery.....also, you got me ya d-bag

    i only did the shooping.

    ^^ this refers to two things

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 0

    nah. the background dancers in that salt n pepa video weren't scrawny white twirps.


  • IB Banned
    0

    wacky1980 said:

    nah. the background dancers in that salt n pepa video weren't scrawny white twirps.

    lets see you get past 170lbs at 6ft without taking roids.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 0

    Viperslayer said:

    haven't you realized I'm baiting you by now and you fall for it deliciously every time.

    sighs

    I wish you were. You poor thing.

    (Drops Viper off in remedial grammar class at the Zenigundam School of Grammar, hands Viper his Pokémon lunchbox, and then fades away)


  • 0

    lolwut? i gotcha beat and i don't even work out brah.


Log in to reply