Everyone is playing Pokemon GO... except for the people who want to appear non conformist.
1640   34

• Special Snowflake Banned

They will state that only "REAL" fans play the games before 1999 and only from Japan since there was a naked pixelated girl in Pewter city next to Brock.

The reality is... they can't play Pokemon GO. They are too fat and lazy to walk around outside.

Or their phone does't support it.

• Swimuminati

I would have actually tried it out for funzies when I have downtime but I purposely don't pay for a large data package and am uninterested in putting something on my phone that will burn through said data.

So there is that.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimParagon

How big is your data plan? I'm under 20 MB used for, like, a couple hours of playtime, and supposedly data usage is pretty dang low for what the app is.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimLegend

You need to steal wi fi from the entire neighborhood then you need to cat woman cat burgle for the rest. Problem solved

Oh bother...

• Toonami

ELANGEL said:

This.

Like I said a few days ago, not everyone has a smart phone. I'm still using a Samsung A177 from 2009 and probably won't be upgrading until that phone dies on me. Right now, I get by just fine by using my current MP3 player for music and my tablet for apps, videos, and other Android-related stuff.

ELANGEL said:

^ me v

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBTgyJ9WcAA_vLs.jpg

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Boalam/ -almost always on here
    http://myanimelist.net/profile/LunarCry -almost sometimes on here
    http://www.last.fm/user/Boalam -pretty much never but hi

• Helper

I want to like it and may eventually try it. For now it just doesn't appeal to me.

Important links:
    Chats Notifications Users Markdown
    Don't make me call Big T to get you.

• Swimuminati

I went with the lowest at 2.5GB to maintain a 35$ monthly bill

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

I went with the lowest at 2.5GB to maintain a 35$ monthly bill

Smart woman. >.> should be fine for Go as long as you use the data on nothing else. XD

• Swimuminati

haha, see what i'm sayin then?

its just not worth it.

• SwimParagon

Yeah yeah. Have you played the DS/Gameboy versions by chance?

• Swimuminati

nah, the last time i even played any game seriously was about ten years ago.

i recently tried getting back into it but my interest is just not there. maybe when the earth freezes over again and i have much much more time and patience for indoor activity.

• Helper

ELANGEL said:

This. My phone is one of those things purchased at a dollar store. It does phone things, not arcade things because I only need it for phone things.

And it costs me $20 every 3 months to maintain.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimParagon

Firefly24 said:

nah, the last time i even played any game seriously was about ten years ago.

i recently tried getting back into it but my interest is just not there. maybe when the earth freezes over again and i have much much more time and patience for indoor activity.

Heh. I can actually sympathise with the lack of time bit. Can't really get into a good RPG without life interrupting the story I was enjoying. v.v though if we had an Articuno we could hurry up the next ice age...

• SwimSuperHero

ELANGEL said:

Yep. I have a TracFone flip phone so I can't play either.
    Even when my phone dies and I end up getting a TracFone smart phone, I
    probably still won't be able to play.

Usopp Fanatic since 2003.

• Banned

I'm in this small town south of Seattle and these kids are playing Pokémon on their cell phones.

Apparently they're walking around downtown after GPS coordinates and then use some app to find the Pokémon and hit a button to catch them. Strange.

• SwimIcon

or people like myself who were too old to care when pokemon came out.

i was in college and way too busy trying desperately (and failing) to get laid.

• Toonami

Tyrion_Lannister said:

They will state that only "REAL" fans play the games before 1999 and only from Japan since there was a naked pixelated girl in Pewter city next to Brock.

The reality is... they can't play Pokemon GO. They are too fat and lazy to walk around outside.

i am not

It was fun for the first hour that it became available, but thereafter it became too mainstream and, thus, vastly overrated.

(Amps underground alternative music into his headphones and walks away)

• Banned

Whatever you say tic.

Hail to the king.