I got a group message from the blacks
2901   69

• Banned

The blacks are planning to boycott target until august 8th and boycot all pepsi products until august 9th

• Banned

Why Target and Pepsi?

I'm like .00000009% black and I like Pepsi.

• Banned

SandStone said:

Why Target and Pepsi?

They will chose a new corporation to boycott next month.

• Banned

So Blacks are just going to randomly boycott different corporations for no reason? @_@

• Swimuminati

fugginlove said:

SandStone said:

Why Target and Pepsi?

They will chose a new corporation to boycott next month.

you know where black people will never boycott?

F**king TJMaxx.
    Got to get that Ralph Lauren and Michael Kors at discount prices

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• Banned

Come on.... we can be more racist than that.... I was thinking like liquor store maybe?

• Swimuminati

SandStone said:

Come on.... we can be more racist than that.... I was thinking like liquor store maybe?

it actually has little to do with that

my life everyday can be summed up to black people, including employees, males "wheres that new Polo at?" females "you got any new Michael Kors bags in the back?" then proceed to layaway to put on 400-1000$ layaways of such.

Hispanics and Asians want to know where the clearance sections are.

White people just want to find you to bitch at you for literally no reason.

There are a handful of exceptions but the only person who really really stands out for stepping out of this routine is the lady we call the Ralph Lauren lady. She is an old ass Jewish woman who goes into the home department, takes Ralph Lauren and Kate Spade items out of the package, stashes the package, then tries to find a dumb employee that she can pull one over on by asking how much something was, she found it in the clearance isle.

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

SandStone said:

it actually has little to do with that

my life everyday can be summed up to black people, including employees, males "wheres that new Polo at?" females "you got any new Michael Kors bags in the back?" then proceed to layaway to put on 400-1000$ layaways of such.

Hispanics and Asians want to know where the clearance sections are.

White people just want to find you to bitch at you for literally no reason.

There are a handful of exceptions but the only person who really really stands out for stepping out of this routine is the lady we call the Ralph Lauren lady. She is an old ass Jewish woman who goes into the home department, takes Ralph Lauren and Kate Spade items out of the package, stashes the package, then tries to find a dumb employee that she can pull one over on by asking how much something was, she found it in the clearance isle.

lel this made my day ty.

• Banned

Hey gurrrrlllll, im tryna get on that almost expired cologne and that brand new casio tech watch.... where it at?

If you gotta go go with a smile

• Swimuminati

Casio? is that even a thing anymore?

• Swimuminati

my work life is seriously just one big stereotyping joke

• SwimNinja

I hate having to be careful with money. At the end of every season I'd stock up on nice clothes from outlet malls and TJ Maxx, but until I'm at a weight I'm staying at, it's pointless to buy clothes that won't fit me in a month.

"The enemy of my enemy is just another man standing in my way." -Nikita

• Special Snowflake Banned

Yes but when will they be boycotting KFC or Popeyes chicken?

• Swimuminati

meh, really nothing wrong with shopping outlets. its not like the brands are fake. its just overstock and last season. if its irregular, the item will say so. they don't actually acquire expired or close to expired items either.

i buy a lot of my stuff at work.

• Babbling

I wish there was a clearance isle. I'd vacation there cause everything would be cheap.

• Swimuminati

what? every one of those stores should have a clearance section located at the end of every department per company merchandising standards. markdowns are based on products time of distribution and so occur regularly.... usually every three to four weeks. that is why there can be the exact same item on clearance that is also somewhere else in the store at regular price. they were purchased at different times and those with the oldest month code are typically on markdown.

• Helper

ThorsPenor said:

I wish there was a clearance isle. I'd vacation there cause everything would be cheap.

Yeah but it would be filled with huge farting masses, most of which would be riding on motorized barcaloungers, and all the stuff would sport grease prints and / or already be opened and messed with.

It would be Hawaii during the height of tourist season only now accessible to trailer park refugees too.

Haka tiki mou sha-ami leeki toru. -.-;

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

you guys must live in really nasty areas

• Helper

Firefly24 said:

I work in retail. I've almost been sat on while trying to clean up the clearance wall because some chuggernaut couldn't see past her big gulp to notice that there were people in the area. I've also had people who I swear unloaded in their pants while shopping and continued to shop because SHOPPING. O.<

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Banned

Firefly24 said:

Where she lives chik fil a gives you diarrhea. Its like shes in a 3rd world country.