I napped today
751   37

• SwimPirate

I NEVER NAP!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS,
    WHO THE HECK ARE YOU
    WHAT IS EVEN THE MEANING OF LIFE ANYMORE

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• ShoeHands

WHY ARE WE YELLING

jackiemarie90 said:

WHO THE HECK ARE YOU

Sleep is nice
    People will be like "You can't just sleep through your whole life" and I'm like "But sleep is the best part about life!!"

• Banned

JACCCCCCCCCCCCKIE

Don't I know you? @_@

• SwimPirate

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING
    LIFE IS CHAOS, THEY ONLY WAY WE STAY ALIVE IS MOLECULES BOUNCING EACH OFF EACH OTHER
    TO CREATE KINETIC ENERGY ANYWAYS AAAAAHHHHHH

"You know what they say: "If they're not inflatable they're not datable" :cool: :ballon: - TrigunBebop
    "You haven't Idealized Mankind, you've deformed it, you've mutilated it, and that's the real joke" - Nightowl

• SwimParagon

I nap all the time. It's great. Welcome to the nap club!

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• SwimPirate

I always lust after sleep, its not easy thing for brain to do. But I think I woke up still this morning for school,
    and I only have one class so I slept immediately after.

• SwimPirate

It really is a rare occurence to me!! I'm not an easy sleeper so its foreign to me but I did wake up
    with a clearer head and I'm more excited to do things later. lol

• Swimuminati

yeah, but did you dream about the boards?

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPirate

Nuuuu >_>
    I think I was thinking about school and just relieved that I managed to turn in an essay before the deadline
    yesterday.

• SwimParagon

Seeeeeeeee? Naps are helpful!

@Firefly24 wouldn't a dream about the boards involve... actually, I'd rather not think about that one.

"I feel like I should be banning way more of you." -- SwimMod_Luuv

• Swimuminati

jackiemarie90 said:

WHO THE HECK ARE YOU

alt text

• Swimuminati

well my dear, consider yourself lucky then

am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.

• SwimPirate

I suppose for now, since I didn't get all the sleep last night. XD Gonna try to sleep early tonight tho. lol

• SwimPirate

Mixboy said:

jackiemarie90 said:

WHO THE HECK ARE YOU

alt text

Fuuuuuuu thaaaattt squash, I just passed the year older mark 2 days ago too. XD

• SwimPirate

Yeah what does dreaming about the boards actually entail. lol
    Aww man, I don't think I've had a board dream for years, last time might have been just chillin with people in
    tinychat. XD

• Swimuminati

jackiemarie90 said:

Mixboy said:

jackiemarie90 said:

WHO THE HECK ARE YOU

alt text

Fuuuuuuu thaaaattt squash, I just passed the year older mark 2 days ago too. XD

alt text

Sleeping beauty needs her rest.

• Banned

I like that.... funny old man. :P

• SwimPirate

Me, after a nap, and I ate food like a monster too.

• SwimPirate

__> More like stayed up late finishing an essay and get to breathe for a couple minutes before I procrastinate for
    next week.