Fuck, i'm in pain...the things I do for luv... >.>
289   9

• Swimuminati

...of violence and booze...

Pus side is I didn't break my orbital bone, but the doc gave me some pain pills till the swelling subsides...I didn't take them 'cause we're heading out to get drunk tonight and I can't drink on the pills...
    stupid, I know, but that's me 24/7/365

really regretting it now though...gotta get drunk as soon as possible to take the edge off the pain...

• Helper

Stop being stupid, stupid!

You can't get drunk now. Now is the perfect time to come up with war stories to tell others and then try to judge how drunk they are by how willing they are to believe your continuously stranger war stories!

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Swimuminati

katt_goddess said:

You'd be surprised how often I hear this...too late though...already drinking >.>

• SwimFan

whomp whomp whomp

• Other Anime

katt_goddess said:

You can't get drunk now. Now is the perfect time to come up with war stories to tell others and then try to judge how drunk they are by how willing they are to believe your continuously stranger war stories!

Don't tell him how to live Katt.

don't mod on me

• SwimLegend

I don't think that's stupid. Alcohol is (usually) always better than pain meds.

09/13/03

P.S

I woulda taken the pills with the alcohol.

But thats just me.

don't mod on me

• Babbling

It'll probably kill you one day. But at least it'll be painless and in your sleep.