4

Pros and Cons of Pokemon Go
1159   38

  • IB Banned
    0

    Cons

    • Unable to battle friends
    • Completely different than traditional pokemon games
    • Freezing issues, lag, connectivity woes go far as killing your team to wasting pokeballs
    • No one including myself is shutting the f**k up about it, which leads me to believe it will die off.

    Pros

    • Deceptively fun despite issues
    • Good excuse for people to get off their asses
    • For the most part the 3D detail on individual pokemon is aesthetically pleasing.
    • Decent expansion to the concept of the original Ingress game.

    I could list more on both sides but Imma let you guys do that.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB Banned
    0

    Nintendo should have gotten more power from Niantic and let Gamefreak use their entire sourcecode, which I don't believe is what happened.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • Swimuminati
    0

    con: data

    cuz i'm cheap and won't pay for more than i already have

    am I smilin enough? am I smilin too much? am I tucked in and buckled, do my tits touch? hi, how are you, how high are you?
    less teeth and more tits its never enough. you'll never be good enough.


  • Venture Brothers
    0

    I uninstalled it from my iPhone after I realized shortly after it had full access to my gmail account, I learned that I could do some pokemon trainer club but cba. F**k that sketchy BS.

    `Straight from my barrel to your brain, the tissue-ripping infused bloodlust that I call best friend, my 7.62mm cartridge.`


  • Special Snowflake
    1

    Cons: filthy cancerous normalfags polluting otaku culture . . . well, pokemon is shit tier, but still . . .

    Memento Mori


  • IB Banned
    0

    Lol because you're on the iphone version.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB Banned
    0

    Oh please this is right in the childhood for me and all of my friends. Don't be so miserable.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB Banned
    0

    I hear it's actually pretty light on data.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • Venture Brothers
    0

    Viperslayer said:

    Lol because you're on the iphone version.

    Lmao it was shit on the iPhone so you're right. There wasnt even a way to get the servers are down screen to go away/reset until you completely restarted the phone or uninstalled reinstalled it. lmao.

    `Straight from my barrel to your brain, the tissue-ripping infused bloodlust that I call best friend, my 7.62mm cartridge.`


  • 1

    bnmjv said:

    Cons: filthy cancerous normalfags polluting otaku culture . . . well, pokemon is shit tier, but still . . .

    I wouldn't put it nearly as harshly, but agreed. I was never a big Pokémon fan. Just don't see what all the hype is all about here. If anything, you'd think the glitchy stuff and not being able to battle other people would turn most people away from it.


  • Other Anime
    0

    Pros: Ampharos

    Cons: Oncoming Traffic


  • IB Banned
    0

    Anything past 150 isn't in it yet, right?

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB Banned
    1

    Zenigundam said:

    bnmjv said:

    Cons: filthy cancerous normalfags polluting otaku culture . . . well, pokemon is shit tier, but still . . .

    I wouldn't put it nearly as harshly, but agreed. I was never a big Pokémon fan. Just don't see what all the hype is all about here. If anything, you'd think the glitchy stuff and not being able to battle other people would turn most people away from it.

    You two clearly did not have a fun childhood and this makes me sad.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • 1

    Viperslayer said:

    Zenigundam said:

    bnmjv said:

    Cons: filthy cancerous normalfags polluting otaku culture . . . well, pokemon is shit tier, but still . . .

    I wouldn't put it nearly as harshly, but agreed. I was never a big Pokémon fan. Just don't see what all the hype is all about here. If anything, you'd think the glitchy stuff and not being able to battle other people would turn most people away from it.

    You two clearly did not have a fun childhood and this makes me sad.

    Don't be sad. We were busy playing way better games.


  • Other Anime
    0

    Viperslayer said:

    Anything past 150 isn't in it yet, right?

    Dunno, don't have a cell phone, but garbage if true.

    Amphy's buu's favorite.


  • IB Banned
    0

    No such thing as "better games", too many genres to be a snob about video games. Remind me again how many other successful franchises share the same genre as Pokemon?

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB Banned
    0

    Nah there's not.
    Not yet at least.
    TBH it's a pretty daunting task to do what Niantic did.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • Other Anime
    0

    Viperslayer said:

    Nah there's not.
    Not yet at least.
    TBH it's a pretty daunting task to do what Niantic did.

    garbage then


  • Helper
    0

    Yeah the GPS connection/freezing issues were killing me earlier. Wasted a bunch of Pokéballs.

    Having to catch multiples of the same type to level up is also kinda meh. Would like to be able to battle to acquire Pokemon.

    What the hell is that behind you


  • IB Banned
    0

    BUU8800 said:

    Viperslayer said:

    Nah there's not.
    Not yet at least.
    TBH it's a pretty daunting task to do what Niantic did.

    garbage then

    Gotta give it time. It's not like Gamefreak ever releases a game where you can catch all the pokemon in the PKMN universe without the help of trades etc.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


  • IB Banned
    0

    viperxmns said:

    Yeah the GPS connection/freezing issues were killing me earlier. Wasted a bunch of Pokéballs.

    I haven't really had GPS issues, just issues with the app not responding or hanging.

    The Hound.
    @Naraku4656 said:
    > IB's last thread was by Viperslayer


Log in to reply