4

Interview Tomorrow at 10
173   14

  • 2

    No urgency. Copy of resume isn't printed out. Clothes aren't ironed. Haven't thought about what I'll wear. Very tired. Could fall asleep within the next hour. I'm fine with all this.


  • ShoeHands
    0

    Rebecca...


  • Banned
    0

    GL... make sure to pound your girls puss before you go for good luck.


  • 0

    "That's my wife you're talking about!"


  • 1

    While you're at it see if you can hook Phillies up with a job


  • ShoeHands
    0

    what happened to him anyway


  • SwimNinja
    1

    Just slap them with your dick.

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


  • 0

    Have another interview on Wednesday and one more on Friday. This week's just full of interviews. Maybe I should just miss all of them. Life is better when it's simpler.


  • SwimSuperFan
    0

    Make sure to let the person know that you spent your free time on this site, it will score you big points.

    Bush did 9/11


  • SwimPunk Banned
    0

    What's this one for?


  • SwimNinja
    1

    Deathgod201 said:

    Make sure to let the person know that you spent your free time on this site, it will score you big points.

    In fact print out a bunch of your threads to show them

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


  • 0

    Either waifu put him out or Detroit_Red paid him a visit after the Fuggz incident


  • 0

    PrincessUnikitty said:

    Deathgod201 said:

    Make sure to let the person know that you spent your free time on this site, it will score you big points.

    In fact print out a bunch of your threads to show them

    Think the OkCupid ones are good material?


  • SwimNinja
    0

    Zenigundam said:

    PrincessUnikitty said:

    Deathgod201 said:

    Make sure to let the person know that you spent your free time on this site, it will score you big points.

    In fact print out a bunch of your threads to show them

    Think the OkCupid ones are good material?

    Sure go for it

    Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.


Log in to reply