Interview Tomorrow at 10
173   14

No urgency. Copy of resume isn't printed out. Clothes aren't ironed. Haven't thought about what I'll wear. Very tired. Could fall asleep within the next hour. I'm fine with all this.

• ShoeHands

Rebecca...

• Banned

GL... make sure to pound your girls puss before you go for good luck.

"That's my wife you're talking about!"

While you're at it see if you can hook Phillies up with a job

• ShoeHands

what happened to him anyway

• SwimNinja

Just slap them with your dick.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Have another interview on Wednesday and one more on Friday. This week's just full of interviews. Maybe I should just miss all of them. Life is better when it's simpler.

• SwimSuperFan

Make sure to let the person know that you spent your free time on this site, it will score you big points.

Bush did 9/11

• SwimPunk Banned

What's this one for?

• SwimNinja

Deathgod201 said:

Make sure to let the person know that you spent your free time on this site, it will score you big points.

In fact print out a bunch of your threads to show them

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

Either waifu put him out or Detroit_Red paid him a visit after the Fuggz incident

PrincessUnikitty said:

Deathgod201 said:

Think the OkCupid ones are good material?

• SwimNinja

Zenigundam said:

PrincessUnikitty said:

Deathgod201 said:

Think the OkCupid ones are good material?

Sure go for it