Getting ready for my interview
169   12

The first thing I'll do is have a bagel w/CC and some OJ for breakfast. Then I'll fetch my slacks from the dryer. I'm too lazy to wear a shirt and tie to this interview, so I'm wearing a green collared shirt with white slacks and beat up brown dress shoes. Guess I could at least polish the dress shoes.

Well I'm planning on delivering with substance, not appearance. It's this new philosophy where I go into beast mode during the interview and the employer sees the error of his ways for trying to judge me on appearance!!

#WontSellOutCantSellOut

• SwimLegend

In an interview you gotta be about both substance and appearance

Oh bother...

I'm also gonna start drinking once I finish breakfast. You never know, I might have to STEP to him!!!!

• SwimLegend

Lol, oh you

Oh bother...

you should wear a shirt and tie. and white slacks...mmm i wouldn't.

and yes..polish your shoes!

we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

Sorry, DL. I started drinking ten minutes ago and the interview's in about an hour. We've reached the point of no return.

Zenigundam said:

Sorry, DL. I started drinking ten minutes ago and the interview's in about an hour. We've reached the point of no return.

i know you've got to be joking. silly man~child. seriously though...DO NOT WEAR WHITE SLACKS!

Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy

• Toonami Banned

Just be yourself, if they can't accept you for who you are then you don't want that job.

Haha I'm really not joking. I have two better interviews tomorrow and Friday. This one is for some loss prevention thing. I dunno... I don't even have my resume printed out nor have I had a haircut in the last two months.

It's all right... ZENI PANACHE COMIN' RIGHT UP!

Zenigundam said:

Haha I'm really not joking. I have two better interviews tomorrow and Friday. This one is for some loss prevention thing. I dunno... I don't even have my resume printed out nor have I had a haircut in the last two months.

It's all right... ZENI PANACHE COMIN' RIGHT UP!

then honestly...you shouldn't go. don't waste the interviewers time, when there's someone there that wants that job.

don't go.

see this is what is wrong with you millennials

Well I've gotta go!

You guys know a good gum flavor that masks the smell of alcohol?

Also, I'm feeling really bold today, so if I notice the same look on the interviewer's face as the one on that guy who conducted my third interview for that $40k job, I'm going CALL HIM OUT!!

"What's the matter? I'm not good enough for you. You're looking for someone else? Big super boss? Oh excuse me, SUPER BOSS!"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MixNh9L7G5M

Zenigundam said:

Well I've gotta go!

no, zeni. just. no.

drops mic