Is VICE getting worse and worse?
486   12

• SwimPunk Banned

Or is it just me?

• Banned

I dunno, waiting for netflix to add new episodes.

Bullseye!

• Special Snowflake

Vice has always been shit. Gavin Mcinnes is a supreme ironic hipster f****t. Vice journalists always look sleazy as fvck. I still occasionally watch their videos and read their articles, though.

Memento Mori

• SwimPunk Banned

There's more

• SwimPunk Banned

They "look sleazy as f**k"?

• Banned

Most Internet news outlets have a limited time of being good before devolving into clickbait. You can see the pattern with Vox, The Daily Beast and others. I pretty much removed all news outlets from my social media except for a couple of local stations.

Seriously, half of what's "news" now are screen captures from Twitter or Facebook. All you have to do is use your little captures, add some commentary and you're instantly a "citizen journalist."

They started to become meh since their second season on HBO.
    All that exposure led them to sell out and cover more hooking stories.
    And then theyre full of the cool guy stoners who make me cringe and be ashamed to smoke too.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

• Banned

It's an HBO show? No wonder I only see it online.

I have yet to find any appeal in the news or commentators I hear about on HBO anyway. It seems to be programming for people who enjoy smelling their own farts and look down at other people who see a fart as just a fart.

Well it didnt START as an HBO show.
    It had grass roots from Canada, then had a thriving YT channel and a webpage.
    It got enough attention to get that HBO show.
    Then their YT channel is full of just "how to be a horrible cringe inducing stoner. Vape naysh yall" kinda shit.

The professor sat down, utterly defeated by the young man's overwhelming brilliance.
    That young man’s name?
    Albert Einstein.

dont they have their own channel now? called viceland.

idk i use to like watchn some of thier shows they were kinda interesting havent watched it in awhile.

i always like watched taboo from natgeo more and other wierd shows.

• Banned

Taboo was interesting. But NatGeo went to crap when it jumped on the survivalist wagon. None of those survivalist shows were any good, not even matching CBS' Survivor ... probably because they took a bunch of unrelatable douches going out into the woods by themselves instead of taking rather normal, but interesting people, and forcing them into a social dynamic like Survivor.

• Other Anime

They have some interesting stories sometimes, but I feel like more than often, they're either shoving a camera in a dying person's face overseas or they're pumping out story after story on the pot business. Feels like what would happen they gave a Redditor free reign of the presses.

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!