So I can post whatever I want without fear of downvotes?
1685   57

• Banned

Ok. Hot takes!

1. "Because you touch yourself at night" is a horribly overused, unfunny joke.

2. Parody threads make the thread starter look like a tool.

3. Everyone here really just wants to shitpost. The best thing to do would be for the forum to spinoff from Adult Swim the way the Freaking Awesome Network forums spun off from Wrestlecrap.

4. Adult Swim Action was always crap. The bumps agreed as they should.

5. Fighting is the best thing a man can have in his soul, but online, cursing works wonders as a stress reliever.

• Special Snowflake

1. Totally Spies!

Memento Mori

• SwimPunk Banned

1. Piranhas

• Banned

1. Aqua Teen is still funnier than about 85% of the comedy on Adult Swim now.

2. Watching Moribito is a form of torture banned by the Geneva Convention.

3. Everyone knows Totally Spies scripts were made by French writers Googling random fetish websites and getting their material that way, right?

4. CM Punk is a jackass and I hope he gets knocked out when he fights in the UFC.

5. Brock Lesnar is a classy dude in contrast.

6. Sometimes I think it would be cool to have a fish tank full of pirhanas to threaten people with ala a Bond villain.

1. The first 150 Pokemon are just as stupid looking as the other 700. Deal with it.

• Banned

15. Mama told me life was like a box of chocolates

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• Banned

alt text

POOP

1. Why does that irritate you?

2. Not really. He looks like a beast.

3. Wrestling sucks, bro.

4. Toonami has never been better than ASA. It is for little kids.

5. You've never been in a fight in your life.

• Banned

You just confessed to your own toolness. Congratulations.

And besides Zeni, would you know I've never been in a fight in my life? Would you know anything about me?

Which leads me to another point. Posting your real face on a board designed for shitposting is a really dumb idea like those morons that post pictures on Facebook of themselves using drugs and then act surprised when a job refuses to hire them. Seriously people, it's not hard to Google your name.

• Banned

1. I miss when the bumps mocked ASA endlessly. The shows were so shitty and it was so easy to make fun of weebs with superiority complexes.

• SwimSage Banned

Oh and Toonami right now is so great. 3 hours of AAA unarguably top tier anime for sure.

And yes you talk so much shit I'd be willing to bet money you've never been in a real fight either.

Jman, I'm gonna recommend this program for you:

boards.adultswim.com/topic/20823/ban-recovery-prevention-program

Please join us. We can help you.

• Banned

You my friend are the type of person who must have gotten furious when bumps mocked ASA.

My favorite is still the one about how Moribito was guaranteed to fail but they had the contract and were kinda obligated to air it.

• SwimSage Banned

No, anime deserves to be made fun of all around. I don't know what they were thinking with Moribito, it's a decent show but was way too slow for AS. Still better than Dimension W or Deadman Wonderland though.

• Banned

Then why don't they anymore?

Oh right, because DBZ is pretty much pulling down the same amount of ratings as Family Guy and Robot Chicken while everything else is in the dust.

ASA in its ten year history played at least a dozen great anime. Toonami, in its ~five year run on AS, has played maybe three and tires its viewers out with its endless slew of generic shonen and TV-Y7 anime.

• SwimSage Banned

Ratings totally speak for quality. I guess you must be a big Justin Bieber fan.

• Banned

More like one and it got overplayed to death like a meme.

• Banned

Better than playing crap with no ratings!

Hipsters. What's next, gonna spend $10 on a bowl of cereal because it's chic?

• SwimNerd

Dude, don't tell me you're a Belieber.

• SwimPeanut

Bro, get off the Bieber juice, bro!