Maybe all life isn't meaningless. Just yours.
251   12

• Banned

You're the one sitting on your couch shitposting.

You're worthless because you choose to be worthless.

Before you declare all existence meaningless, realize that you're the one single, alone, covered in Cheeto dust, flaming people you'll never see, calling people plump who you'll never have an honest judgment of. You say vile crap into a void because you're too weak and timid to say it to anyone in the real world, or maybe that bully you obsessed over got married, got a job, and settled down to raise a family. Which you never will.

You're worthless. Don't drag the universe down with you.

• Special Snowflake

Anime is the answer to nihilism.

Memento Mori

• SwimPeanut

Actually, the bully of my middle school days can be seen today on the NJ DOC web page. He makes regular appearances there because even after all this time, he still hasn't learned any more than how to assault people.

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

It just encourages it. How many idiots base their philosophy on emo bitch Shinji? That's like taking Holden Caufield to heart when the point of The Catcher in the Rye was that he was delusional!

• SwimPeanut

JMan1333 said:

It just encourages it. How many idiots base their philosophy on emo bitch Shinji? That's like taking Holden Caufield to heart when the point of The Catcher in the Rye was that he was delusional!

Catcher in the Rye? He can't even catch when he's sober!

If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.

• Banned

Well said.

• Special Snowflake

Evangelion is shit tier anyway. Lucky Star and Nichijou encourage us all to form kawaii friendships that will blossom into super happiness.

Memento Mori

• Banned

I'm sitting in my car shit posting thank you

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• AdultSwim.Com

POSTING 101 GIVE US A CLUE WHO THE FVCKING INTENDED AUDIENCE IS MATE, EH?

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• AdultSwim.Com

IM HERE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

YES CRUCIFY ME

IM SERIOUS FVCKING CRUCIFY ME PLEASE

WHERE ARE YOU GOING?

I WANT TO BURN ON A CROSS DAMMIT!!!

:robotfrustrated:Necrotic techno-magic bullshit.:robotfrustrated:COWBOY_STILGAR sed so

• Banned

Are you nuts?

I don't have money for all that wood. Plus the lighter fluid, an open space...

• Banned

No

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!