4

Got a new job
877   33

  • 3

    It pays half of what I once made as an SAT tutor, but it's still not awful. Overnights.

    Well that escalated quickly. I really should stop using such high-level words in my interviews! Makes me look pretentious lol.


  • SwimPeanut
    0

    Any job is a good one, these days. Beats wondering how you'd get the rent paid.

    If you want to pick THAT type out of a crowd, just look for the festering scabs on their elbows.


  • 0

    Eh we'll see how long I stick with this. Probably two months or so.


  • SwimSage Banned
    0

    So you gonna be buying some more expensive beer or do you really like the Colt now?


  • 1

    Nah there's just no point buying more expensive beer. Same effect!

    I'll probably just help out with the bills or something.


  • Banned
    3

    Started my new gig too

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • 0

    Congrats!

    One step closer to being a CEO I see?


  • 0

    Nah it's just a throwaway overnight job that can maybe bridge the gap between now and fourteen months from now.


  • Banned
    0

    Sawdamizer said:

    Started my new gig too

    Wut new gig?


  • Banned
    0

    Congrats! I have an interview tomorrow. Wish me luck.


  • Banned
    3

    fugginlove said:

    Sawdamizer said:

    Started my new gig too

    Wut new gig?

    Donkey shows on Cape Cod

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • SwimLegend
    3

    I can't wait for the threads: I'M DRINKING ON THE JOB & TOO DRUNK TO DO MY JOB

    Oh bother...


  • Banned
    0

    Sawdamizer said:

    fugginlove said:

    Sawdamizer said:

    Started my new gig too

    Wut new gig?

    Donkey shows on Cape Cod

    Aw come on tell me goof face. Do i have to post a dick?


  • Banned
    0

    Nyoooopppppe.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Banned
    0

    Sawdamizer said:

    Nyoooopppppe.

    Are you still at least a life ruining evil banker?


  • 1

    congrats.

    but...i agree with pooh...can't wait for those posts.

    we are all caught in the wordbox
    Way to go, asshole, now we're careening off into space and will definitely die. -.- ~ perfy


  • Banned
    1

    fugginlove said:

    Sawdamizer said:

    Nyoooopppppe.

    Are you still at least a life ruining evil banker?

    Oh, yeah.

    Reported. Hurt my feelings.

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • Banned
    0

    Sawdamizer said:

    fugginlove said:

    Sawdamizer said:

    Nyoooopppppe.

    Are you still at least a life ruining evil banker?

    Oh, yeah.

    Reported. Hurt my feelings.

    Can't report the truth.


  • Banned
    1

    fugginlove said:

    Sawdamizer said:

    fugginlove said:

    Sawdamizer said:

    Nyoooopppppe.

    Are you still at least a life ruining evil banker?

    Oh, yeah.

    Reported. Hurt my feelings.

    Can't report the truth.

    Then I have caught some seriously bullshit bans

    If you gotta go go with a smile


  • SwimSuperFan
    0

    Did you remember to tell your interviewer about this site and show a highlight of the shit you post?

    Bush did 9/11


  • Banned
    0

    Sawdamizer said:

    fugginlove said:

    Sawdamizer said:

    fugginlove said:

    Sawdamizer said:

    Nyoooopppppe.

    Are you still at least a life ruining evil banker?

    Oh, yeah.

    Reported. Hurt my feelings.

    Can't report the truth.

    Then I have caught some seriously bullshit bans

    Well congrats on whatever it is. Help some black people out.


Log in to reply