Saw the girl I asked out over FB at the supermarket
214   12

Remember about a month and a half ago when I said that I had no use for FB because I never posted on there, but that I wanted to ask out this girl who I had liked for a while? Well I asked her out and she didn't respond, so I just shrugged and was like, "Eh... Same result as not asking I suppose."

Anyway, let's fast forward to today. My mom asked me to pick some stuff up right after my interview and I was walking through the main aisle when I saw her about five feet away walking in my direction. We were eye to eye for a split second before she dipped her head and kept walking past me while looking down.

Weird!!

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Remember about a month and a half ago when I said that I had no use for FB because I never posted on there, but that I wanted to ask out this girl who I had liked for a while? Well I asked her out and she didn't respond, so I just shrugged and was like, "Eh... Same result as not asking I suppose."

Anyway, let's fast forward to today. My mom asked me to pick some stuff up right after my interview and I was walking through the main aisle when I saw her about five feet away walking in my direction. We were eye to eye for a split second before she dipped her head and kept walking past me while looking down.

Weird!!

Dominance

If you gotta go go with a smile

I was buzzed, so I thought about saying, "Hey, [insert her name]! What's going on?"

But I also figured that her ducking her head wasn't a sign that she wanted to talk!

• Banned

Your powers of observation never cease to amaze

Lol whaddya mean

• Banned

Zenigundam said:

Lol whaddya mean

She clearly didnt want to talk to you, but the subtle clue was subtle.

• SwimLegend

Zenigundam said:

Remember about a month and a half ago when I said

lol, no

Oh bother...

No. We don't remember.

And you can find a better girl on FB or on the boards. Don't give up!

• Banned

ELANGEL said:

No. We don't remember.

Boards?

Sawdamizer said:

ELANGEL said:

No. We don't remember.

Boards?

Adult Swim Boards.Surely i'm not the only one who found love here?

Eh maybe.

Hey you have to appreciate how nonchalantly I handled it though!

I wasn't like Fred Savage in that one Lifetime movie confronting girls at their lockers demanding answers!

That movie made Fred Savage look like a psycho lol.

Especially that part when he shoved the one girl in front of his wrestling team and said, "Look what you made do!"