Now that downvoting has been outlawed, do you feel more comfortable posting?
268   13

• Special Snowflake Banned

Do tell.

• Banned

nope, i want to let my displeasure known.

POOP

• SwimLegend

Oh bother...

• Helper

You know who is really uncomfortable?

The people who were running around tracker downvoting others to make themselves feel good. Now they have to put up with others having different opinions and will have to actually post if they feel differently instead of being a butthurt sniper from the shadows.

[as] might have to offer economy sized bottles of baby powder in their random shop.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

BOOB BOOB BOOB PEN!S PEN!S PEN!S I HATE ALL RACES EVEN THE PURPLE PEOPLE.

• Banned

I'm sure you do tic.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

What was the fun of downvoting if you didn't let the person know it was you?

Hail to the king.

• Helper

brian_boru said:

What was the fun of downvoting if you didn't let the person know it was you?

No clue.

You'd have to ask the ones using alts to sniper from the background because their main had a rep rating lower than ass acne.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• Other Anime Banned

nope cause the list keeps on growing until its turned back on
    everything is bookmarked and labelled

• SwimPunk Banned

I liked being able to dv troll posts. You could tell them they suck without feeding them a post to reply to.

But eventually they just started wacking off over the number of downvotes they could get anyway b/c people like that are big wastes of dump

Other than that idgaf

• SwimPunk Banned

& it was pretty funny to watch trolls lose it and bitch that they have someone downvoting them with 10 alts when it's really just the other 10 people who happen to be online

• Banned

That was always hilarious.

Hail to the king.

• Banned

No.

Theres garbage here, and theres no way we can let authors know.

Bullseye!