Marvel comics to create American Centric Avengers Team focused on protecting the united states
468   16

• SwimSuperFan

"Here Comes A New Challenger!-D.VA(Hana Song)"

But is Cap going to remain a Hydra Agent?

• Banned

Not to poo poo it, but there are just too many Marvel titles to make me ever want to pick up any. The last time I tried keeping up with a Marvel series was in the mid-90s with the Uncanny X-men and Excalibur. Even then, I quit reading because I got sick of all the crossovers. Excalibur was OK, but after Pacheo left, the art turned me off.

Aside from that, it just doesn't seem any of Marvel's titles have any sort of longevity. If the title lasts, then the characters constantly change. Just not my thing.

That's probably why I stick with one or two titles and they aren't Marvel or DC (unless you count Vertigo).

• SwimSuperFan

ELANGEL said:

But is Cap going to remain a Hydra Agent?

for the time being it seems so

• SwimNinja

Hail Hydra!

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• SwimSuperFan

PrincessUnikitty said:

Hail Hydra!

No!

• Other Anime

I thought the Avengers always fought for America's safety. Did Marvel lose focus along the way and have the Avengers in space or some remote island for too long?

Muscle, muscle! Hustle, hustle!

• SwimSuperFan

The Avengers are Earth's mightiest heroes they weren't really stationed to just the USA

• Lord Of the Munge Façade

Josey said:

Aside from that, it just doesn't seem any of Marvel's titles have any sort of longevity. If the title lasts, then the characters constantly change. Just not my thing.

That's probably why I stick with one or two titles and they aren't Marvel or DC (unless you count Vertigo).

Id recommend checking out my X-men fanfictions.

So Luuv hooked me up with a custom rank.

Which means I only have two more prizes to claim, plus an image sig.

So that's where we stand.

• Banned

Ooh, tell me more.

• SwimSuperFan

squirrels everywhere

• SwimSage Banned

Comic books, lol. NERD!

• SwimPunk Banned

Why would America need superheros for protection? We have the biggest most powerful military in the world. There should be a group of superheros that stop America. I'd read that.

• SwimSuperFan

p00fy said:

Why would America need superheros for protection? We have the biggest most powerful military in the world. There should be a group of superheros that stop America. I'd read that.

maybe because the military isn't used to fighting wizards and aliens or costumed super villains?

• SwimPunk Banned

Well that's just inventing a problem

• SwimSuperFan

p00fy said:

Well that's just inventing a problem

inventing? we're talking about comic books here