This show is just getting stupid
380   12

• SwimNinja

Aliens are starting forest fires and getting rid of bees to kill off humanity so they can colonize the earth

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Helper

Are you watching the History Channel again?

Stop that.

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• SwimNinja

Actually I'm binge watching a show on netflix, but I'm assuming it came from the History Channel. They are all about the aliens.

Here in Cloud Cuckoo Land, there are no rules: There's no government, no baby sitters, no bedtimes, no frowny faces, no bushy mustaches, and no negativity of any kind. And there's also no consistency.

• Swimuminati

pfft...lunatics and their theories.....everyone knows it's mole men

• Helper

...they said i'd live forever, but they lied...it's been much longer...
    Cheerful Supplier of Chaos throughout the Known Universe and Beyond...we now have WTF...
    [this pathetic cry for attention has been brought to you by the letters F, U and the number 2]

• ShoeHands

Seriously though, poor f**king bees.

• Banned

You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keep… his PRIDE!

• SwimPunk Banned

Tell us there show

• SwimNinja

It's called unsealed alien files.

It has some crazy shit on it. It get's annoying though because they keep reusing the same stories in several episodes. Like the guy who took three pictures of her kid and a guy that looked like he was in a space suit in the second one. That story has shown up in like at least 5 episodes.

• SwimPunk Banned

Oh ok I thought it was a sci fi

• SwimNinja

It might as well be, but no it's a show along the lines of ancient aliens.